Part 10:- (Twins bonding)

Flashback continues......

Manik:- (shocked) You?

He immediately pulled that person inside the room and said,

Manik:- (angrily) Are you mad or what? Agar yaha sa tu gir jata na to chatni ban jata tera.

Person:- Tera liya to ma chatni banna k liya bhi taiyar hu.

Manik:- If you are thinking that I will melt by hearing those cheesy lines then you are highly mistaken.

Person:- See I got your favorite Maggie Noodles.

Manik:- I just had my dinner so I am not hungry at all.

Person:- I also got ice-cream to cool your anger down.

Manik:- Not happening....

Person:- (sadly) So you are not going to forgive me right? Okay then I am going, bye.

That person was about to leave by the same way he came but Manik said,

Manik:- Door us taraf ha.

Person:- (annoyed) Don't pretend as if you care for me.

Manik:- (hell angry) Do you want me to push you out of that window?

Person:- (smirked) You can't do this, I know.

Manik:- (angrily) Don't you dare to show your smartness in front of me, Parth.

(Parth's Pov:- Yes it was me only. A good boy was behaving like a bad boy right? But I couldn't help it. When my brother is angry with me, how could I sleep peacefully? I just wanted to get his forgiveness. But do you think it's easy? Hell no...😭)

Parth:- (sadly) Okay then, I am leaving.

When Parth was about to leave Manik said,

Manik:- Oya ruk.

Parth:- (irritated) Now what?

Manik:- Give me my ice-cream. It must be melting by now.

Parth:- (happily) That means you have forgiven me right?

(Manik's Pov:- Aww my twin brother is so cute yaar. Like seriously, I pretended to be angry with him and he got my favorite Maggi Noodles and ice-cream to mend it up for me. Wait a minute, what made you think that I was angry with my brother? Hell no. I was angry with that Lilliput. Shhh don't tell this to him otherwise I won't get those things to eat...😜)

Manik:- (with attitude) Yes for the first and last time I am forgiving you. But remember don't repeat this again.

(Parth's Pov:- See I told you it's not easy to get his forgiveness. Nothing can melt Manik Malhotra's anger but a melting ice-cream. Did I forget to tell you that our Monster Manik is an ice-cream lover...😜)

Parth:- Of course not. I am not going to climb that pipe again.

Parth gave ice-cream to Manik and he started to eat that. At that time they heard Raj's voice from downstairs.

Raj:- (shouted loudly) Manik Malhotra you again skipped your medicine? Come downstairs right now.

Manik:- (scared) Oh shit. Dad ko pata chal gaya. Now he won't leave me. Kya karu?

Raj:- Manik are you coming downstairs or you want me to come upstairs.

Parth:- Oh no Dad is coming upstairs. Where should I go now?

Manik:- Go wherever you want but don't you dare to open your big mouth, understand?

Manik immediately laid down on the bed and pulled a blanket over him. He pretended to be asleep and Parth was about to jump out of the window when Raj entered the room and held his ear from back.