Part 15:- (New friendship)

Flashback continues.....

Nandini was sitting on her bed resting her head on the headrest, closing her eyes, When her phone vibrated with a message. Nandini looked at the number and said,

Nandini:- (confused) Private number?

Message:- Sorry...😔😔😔

Nandini's Pov:- I know that Monster can never say sorry to me. Then who is it? Aww this Parth is so cute. He is saying sorry on behalf of his brother. I don't understand, in spite of being identical twins how come they are so different from each other???🤔

Next Day

Parth was passing by the corridor when someone called him. He turned back and saw it was Nandini.

Nandini:- (smiled) Hi Parth.

Parth:- Hello.

Nandini:- Actually I wanted to say thank you. 

Parth:- (confused) Thank you? For what?

Nandini:- For helping me yesterday. Let's go out for a coffee? My treat.

Parth:- Nandini I think I shouldn't go with you. Manik ko assa nahi laga ga.

Nandini:- Look Parth I am sorry. I also apologized to Manik but what he did you saw that right? I know I made a mistake, but that doesn't mean you will push me away like this. 

Parth:- I know Nandini. But I love my brother a lot and I can't hurt him.

Nandini:- Okay then we will keep our friendship a secret, what's say?

Parth:- I never hide anything from Manik before.

Nandini:- (sadly) It's okay. Mujhe class ka liya late ho raha hai. Bye.

(Parth's Pov:- I didn't know why I couldn't see her sadness. I knew I was going to do something wrong but for the first time something wrong seemed to be right and I did what my heart said to me...☺️☺️☺️)

Parth:- Nandini wait.

Nandini:- (annoyed) what?

Parth:- (smiled) Mujhse dosti karoge?

Nandini:- (smiled back) Of course.

Parth:- Coffee? Your treat right?

Nandini:- Yes. Let's go.

At Night

Neonika was cooking Maggie Noodles for them when Parth came there and said,

Parth:- Mom do you have Dad's number?

Neonika:- Why do you think I will have that cheater's number?

Parth:- Oh sorry.

Neonika:- (confused) Why? What happened?

Parth:- (worried) Manik aj college nahi aya. Or nahi phone utha raha ha.

Neonika:- Wait I am calling Abhi.

Phone conversation

Neonika:- Hello Abhi.

Abhi:- Hello Mam. How are you?

Neonika:- I am fine. What about you?

Abhi:- I am fine too. You called anything serious, Mam?

Neonika:- Actually Manik aj college nahi aya. Is everything alright?

Abhi:- No Mam. Manik ko kal raat se chest pain or high fever ha.

Neonika:- (shocked) What? Where is he now?

Abhi:- Abhi abhi hospital sa ghar aya ha. Do you want to talk with him?

Neonika:- No need. I am coming there as soon as possible.

Abhi:- Okay, bye.

Neonika:- Bye.

Phone conversation ended

Parth:- What happened?

Neonika:- Manik ko kal raat sa chest pain or high fever ha.

Parth:- I want to meet him.

Neonika:- Okay let's go.

At Malhotra Mansion

Manik was sitting on the floor keeping his head on Raj's chest and playing video games with him.

Manik:- Dad let me win for once na.

Raj:- Nothing comes for free Manu. If you want to win then do hard work.

Manik:- I hate to admit it that you are too good at it and It's not easy to defend you.

Raj:- (smirked) I am glad to know that.

Then Raj again won the game and did a happy dance.

Raj:- (excited) I won again. Now you have to drink this soup.

Manik:- (making puppy face) I don't want to drink that tasteless soup.

Raj:- Your puppy face won't work here. Come on drink it fast.

Raj made Manik drink that soup. Manik drank half of it making bad faces and said,

Manik:- Let's play again. This time if you win I will drink the rest of it and if I win then you have to drink it. What's say?

Raj:- Okay.

When Raj was keeping that soup bowl aside, Manik started the game without informing Raj. But Raj saw that and immediately grabbed the remote and started playing.

Raj:- (with fake anger) Tu na bilkul apne Maa paa gaya hai. Cheater cock.

Raj's full focus was on the screen so that he didn't see Neonika and Parth coming to the room.

Neonika:- Oh really?

Raj:- (annoyed) Manu stop mimicking her. 

Manik poked Raj but he didn't turn back and said,

Raj:- (angrily) Stop distracting me.

Manik again poked Raj. Finally this time he turned towards Manik and said,

Raj:- (shouted) Kya hai?

Manik silently pointed towards Neonika, who was flaming in anger standing at the doorstep.

*****************★****************
So how's this update? Did you enjoy it? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar...😘😘😘