CHAPTER 28: A LITTLE HONEYMOON FLIRTING

THIS CHAPTER IS EXPLICITLY SEXUAL, READER DISCRETION ADVISED. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. HARAM POLICE CAN SEE THEMSELVES OUT. THANK YOU.

I woke up with an energetic spirit the next day

I woke up with an energetic spirit the next day. I quickly went through my morning routine and when I was done with meditation, I walked downstairs to get myself something to eat. I had planned on skipping college today because I was planning on doing all my missed assignments today.

Just kidding, I had planned to spend time with my newly wedded husband before he flies away to Turkey. I wanted to create as many memories as possible. Then I guess we could hardly be talking as the time difference is seven hours. He would be busy when I wake up and when I'll be going to bed he'll be already sleeping. So I had lost all hopes for us to video chat or call but I will try to make a possibility once a week. 

I would miss him terribly. I knew that. I mean I couldn't live for a few weeks when he was in Montreal, how could I endure when he is in another timezone, in another continent altogether? A part of me wanted him to stay, I mean he is already a millionaire, who needs so much money but the sane part of me wants him to go and do what he wants. The inner conflict was making my head ache.

I was wearing white shalwar kameez with a red dupatta with Kiran lace because aunty had asked me to wear nice clothes for at least a week. Some desi things I guess.

I was standing in front of the mirror, taking in my appearance. I pouted considering to change the lip color or not when my door was knocked. I placed my dupatta on my head to get that Bahu vibes. I opened my door a little and peeked. I mean I was playing the sharmeeeli bahu so I was fully in the character. 

I was expecting Mom to be out there or Shamim Aunty, I could have never imagined that my husband was standing there smiling in his T-shirt and trousers. 

I don't think I could ever get over how effortlessly handsome this man is. I smiled at him. 

"Good morning, Missus," he said making my smile go even wider. 
"Morning," I greeted him back. 
"How are you?" He asked. 
"Beautiful as ever," I replied, 
"That you are," He stepped inside. "Now let's continue from where we left yesterday." I blinked at him as he kicked the door shut. 

He stepped towards me and placed his hands on my waist pulling me closer. The jerk from being pulled caused the dupatta to fall from my head. I gulped. 

"I think Mom is calling me," I said trying to unwrap his hands from my waist. 
"Really?" He looked at me with a questioned face, I blinked. "I don't think I heard her voice." 
"She would be worried if I don't get to the breakfast table," I looked down at his chest as his eyes were too interrogating. 
"You need to learn how to lie." He laughed. 

Before I could say anything the room door was knocked. 

"Yes!" We both called and my heart sank.