CHAPTER 36: FLY ME TO PARADISE

FATIMA'S POV:

I caught his lower lip between mine and sucked a little before pulling away. 

I looked up into his eyes as my hand rested on his forearms. His black hairs were combed back, making his broad forehead known. 

He was staring at me intently. He licked his lips before pulling me closer and moving his mouth next to my hijab covered ears.

"Your intentions don't seem good, babe." He whispered huskily. I moved back my head to look into his lustful gaze again.
"They are not," I whispered back as my hand moved further to rest on his shoulders. 

He caught my lips with his again. I moved my hands to rest on his jaw as my thumb grazed his cheeks. 

His other hand pulled the pin from under my hijab and dropped it on the floor. 

The fabric loosened under my chin and dropped from my head, resting on my neck like a scarf. He pulled the fabric gently from my neck without breaking the kiss. 

His lips were soft against mine as we moved them in sync. 

He shoved his tongue in my mouth making me taste him. I tried to catch up with him but his movements turned more passionate and aggressive. 

I pulled away gasping for air. I was trying to recover when I felt him bend down and sweep me off my feet. 

Out of instinct, I wrapped my hands around his neck as he picked me bridal style. 

Well, I am the bride. 

I pressed my lips together and watched him as he carried me across the stairs. His features looked further chiseled in the light of the city which was showing itself in from the large glass walls. 

He laid me on the bed. My hands slid from his neck onto his shoulders as he hovered over me.

He stood on his knees such that my hips were between his knees and pushed off his jacket.

He loosened his bowtie before leaning in again and kissing me on my lips. He peppered kisses all over my face before moving down and peppering kisses over my neck.

His pecks turned wet and hot and he sucked on one spot on my neck. I could feel the heat gather in my nether region as fluid lubricated my lady parts.

I gasped and fisted his shirt tightly when I felt a hint of teeth on the area where his lips were.

His palms brushed against my sides as his mouth sucked on my neck. I felt his hands slip to the back and pull the zipper down. 

The cold quickly attacked the exposed skin. I shivered under the impact of cold as he pulled down the dress from my shoulders and peppered kisses over my collar bone. I sighed with the touch of his lips as they moved further south. 

He pushed the dress further down, exposing the sternum. I pulled my hands out of the dress and held his face and brought his face near mine before kissing him with all the passion I could summon. 

The dress pooled down at my waist. 

My hands fumbled with his buttons as they undid them. 

We pulled away breathing heavily and looking down. His chest was bare, hard, and hot under my palms. 

I looked up at his face and found  him already staring at me. 

"Fatima," he breathed as he placed his forehead on mine. 
"Hmm," I mumbled and closed my eyes feeling his breath on my lips. 
"You owe me a favor," He whispered.