CHAPTER 39: THE NIGHT OF MADNESS

AHMED'S POV:

Fatima got busier and busier as her exams approached. Of course, for me seeing her in front of me was enough. She provided me with enough love with few minutes she could spare in between her study breaks, with unexpected pecks and hugs while I sat in her room analyzing the files and data sent by Mehmet and Imran.

She was seated at her study table with her back towards me as she had her head bent down in her thick-backed books that gave me a headache just by coming into my sight but my dear wife had literally learned it from word to word.

She threw her head back and looked at me who was sitting behind her and groaned.

"I really want this to be over and take off for our honeymoon," She said.
"Honeymoon? You want one?" I smirked.

Perhaps it occurred that she had said something that I had twisted into something that I wanted to hear. She quickly straightened and hid her face from me. I knew that she would be blushing from her sudden turning away.

"I am only suggesting a vacation. don't think too much," She said as her back towards me.

I stood up and walked up to her.

I turned her seat such that she was facing me. As I had anticipated, her cheeks were pink.

"You don't have to be shy about it, we are married and we consum-" She quickly placed her hands on my mouth.
"Shush..." She said and then looked at the door behind her. She looked back at me. Her palm was still clamped on my lips. "You'll be the death of me one day," she said and removed her hand.
"Really, Fatima? You're acting like it's a sin," I teased her as she turned her chair back to face her table. I straightened up as she picked up her glasses.
"It's not a sin but also not something you should scream in public," She said starting to study again.
"We are literally only people in this room," I pointed it out to her.
"Yeah but you were talking so loud someone could have heard from across the door," She said as if it made sense.
"You know that it still doesn't make any sense? They all know that we have consummated. We literally left together that night.
"Oh my god, you are so annoying why do you keep mentioning that we... we consummated? That sounds so obscene." She complained.
"You know that I can be even more obscene," I said.

I turned her chair such that her back was now towards the desk.

I placed my hands on the desk behind her and leaned in such that my face was on the level with hers.

"Consummating is such a heavy word. It's not something like me at all." I paused and looked at her as she gulped. "You know what I want to say instead?" She blinked at me. I pushed the hair sitting on her shoulders back and brought my lips close to her ear. I heard her breath hitch a little as she placed a hand on my chest. "I want to say that I fucked that tight, warm, and juicy pussy of yours as your moans echoed through my room," I pulled away and looked at her. She was breathing heavily. "But I figured that would be too much for you," I smirked.

I was about to pull away when she grabbed my collar and pulled me back.

She closed her mouth on my lips.

The headrest of the chair hit the edge of the desk as her tongue licked my lips.

I placed my palms on the armrest to support me as I kissed her back.

Her hands traveled from my chest to my shoulders as she hooked her arms in my neck. I straightened my posture without breaking the kiss making her stand as she kissed me.

I grabbed her thighs and hoisted her up as I wrapped her legs around my waist.

Her smell and taste engulfed my senses.