CHAPTER 34: TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIED

"Really!" he said tightening his grip on my hand. 
"Yes," I nodded. 

He opened his mouth to say something but I quickly placed my hand over his mouth. 

"But..." His face fell, "Terms and conditions are applied." I said. I could feel a smug smile creeping up on my face. 

He pulled my hand away and smiled.

I felt my back hitting the bed as he hovered over me.

"Agreed," he said with finality and leaned in. I quickly placed my fingers on his lips.
"Won't you like to know what you have signed yourself up for?" I said feeling the smile grow wider.
"Do you read the two paged terms and conditions when you sign up for Google or any social media?" he asked with one brow raised. 
"No, but-" 
"It's settled then," He butted in between my sentence and leaned in. 

I felt a spark of anger hearing his words. I pushed him off me and placed my hands on each side of his head hovering over him as I looked into his eyes with my narrowed ones. 

"Am I an account for you?" I said. I no longer felt any need to smiled. He looked at me. 
"Okay, tell me your conditions," he said looking into my eyes.

"Okay... First and foremost, if I learn that during this period you have been doing anything, and I mean anything, with other women, then prepare yourself for the worst, Mr Ahmed." He nodded "Secondly," I continued, "You'll be the one cooking for me now, got that?" He nodded again. "You'll be dropping me off at the Hospital, send me lunch and pick me up, you'll come to me on my first call but also not disturb my studies." I paused. "Is that clear, honey?" I pinched his nose. 

"Crystal clear." He said with a wrinkled nose. 
"Good for you, because I don't like repeating myself," It felt good to play dominating wife. 

Ahmed wrapped his arms around my waist making me feel warm as his face started to lean in. I away my head trying to maintain the distance. 

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously. 
"Sealing the deal," he said huskily as his gaze dropped down on my lips.
"What?" I said before I lost balance in my arms and dropped on his chest.

"Ow!" I heard Ahmed wince. 
"I am sorry," I said hastily trying to get off but fell again. 
"Ow!" He winced again. 
"Sorry sorry," I rolled off him to the side. 

"Are you hurt?" I asked him after getting off. 

He nodded as he winced. I quickly sat up at his response. 

"Where?" I said tucking behind my hair to abstain them from hindering my view. He just winced.

"Does it hurt here?" I said placing my hand on his ribs. He shook his head violently before taking my hand. 
"It hurts... it hurts..." He winced as he led my hand over to his lips. "Here," He whispered no longer wincing. 

All the care I felt a moment ago evaporated into thin air. 

"Mr. Ahmed Ali Rizvi!" I said loudly raising my fist to hit him but he caught it in mid-air and pulled me over him. 
"My my... Missus, you seemed to have gotten really wild during these days." He smirked. 
"Ahmed!" I swatted on his chest. 

But before I could do more he flipped us over such that he was now over me. His palms fisted around my wrists and held them down on each side of my head. 

"You seem fiesty today." He commented casually as if his pelvic region was not pressed against mine. 
"Get off me," I said avoiding eye contact. 
"A kiss first," He bargained. 
"Are you really this desperate?" I looked at him. 
"More than this," He whispered.