》1

Bold is English

Yang Hana was undeniably and Inexplicably in Love with Mark Lee

The problem?
He didn't love her back.

Not that she's ever vocalised her feelings to him before, but she wasn't stupid enough to not see the signs. Mark saw Hana as a younger sister, Chenle's age and nothing more than a friend.

A friend.

The mere word makes the girl feel small,  inadequate and valueless.

Hana had first met Mark 4 years ago when she was just about 14, tagging along to her brother's choreography sessions for idols- being NCT coincidentally and since then, she has stayed close to most of them (some more than others).

Now just turned 18, she feels more and more pressured to grow up and become a woman who should have her life put together. But it was far from it; she was crumbling from the unrequited love.

"Hey Hannie~" Jaemin drawled out, walking past the girl who sat outside in the hallway on her phone, waiting for her brother, Seojun, to finish.
Hana looked up at her name and smiled.
"Hey Jaemin, how's practice?"

"Good, tired though and I'm your Oppa." He emphasised with a big sigh. "You Americans."
Hana stifled a laugh and shrugged.
"What can I say?"

"Oh I think Mark is looking for you." Jaemin said nonchalantly and Hana's interested immediately peaked.
"Mark, why?"
Jaemin shrugged and filled up his water at the dispenser and the dance room door opening, revealing a sweaty Renjun.

"We're starting hurry up- oh hi Hana."
"Hey Renjun." She greeted with a smile and watched Renjun drag Jaemin into the room.

"Hey."
Hana said softly, knocking on the open door of Mark's room as he strummed his guitar at a rhythmic pace.
"Oh Hana, hey."

"Did you ask for me?" She said as she walked in, her eyes falling over his casual appearance, glasses on the bridge of his nose and a hoodie enclosed over his body, hood taming his curls that peeked out.

Mark placed the guitar down and nodded.
"I finally learnt to cords to a song I learned."
"Really, that's good!"

"Yeah, could you let your brother know I'm up to dancing along to it?"

Stan Mark