》34

"It's cold," she grumbled, huddled in her warm coat as she approached the taller boy

"It's cold," she grumbled, huddled in her warm coat as she approached the taller boy. "I don't appreciate you ruining my drama time."

The boy smiled when she reached him, pouted lips at the cold and scrunched up nose.
"Well, it's for boba- so it's worth it." He quipped and the girl had to agree.

They began walking together down the street as the sun began to set.
"You look really pretty today."
"Oh, thank you- you too." She blushed and Chansung rose his brows.

"Pretty? Ah you've realised I've been trying hard to impress you huh?" He joked, flipping his non existent long hair.

"Stopp!" She groaned out at his teasing, pushing him slightly and his deep laugh chorused around her.

Chansung took the initiative to wrap an arm around her shoulder, bringing her closer to him.

"How come Hana was all dressed up?" Jaemin asked, pointing to the door when Donghyuck and Mark returned from practice.

"She said something about going out with Chansung? Yeah this guy."
"She has a boyfriend?" Jeno asked and Donghyuck shook his head.

"I think they might just be going on a date..." He trailed off, trying to recall his memories.
Mark's brows furrowed, unknown to the fact the girl had started to see people but it should bother him- right?

"Who is he?" The Canadian boy asked and Donghyuck shot up a brow.
"Why do you care?"
"I don't- what's with the face?"

Donghyuck eyed his friend before shaking his head.
"Nothing, nothing- yeah they've gone on a date. She was really excited for it actually- maybe they'll become official."

The boy tried to gauge Mark's reaction to his exaggeration of Hana's love life but he couldn't receive a straight answer by the expression on his face.

"Mark," Donghyuck began, leaning his elbow on the counter.
"Hm?"
"You and Hana seem to get along these days."

Mark looked up and shrugged.
"Yeah, she's a nice girl."
"She's kinda pretty don't you think?" He pressed and Mark crinkled his nose up at Donghyuck's strange behaviour.

"Y-yeah i mean...uh what's with the sudden questions?"
"Nothing, nothing," Donghyuck waved off, pausing for a second. "If she wasn't my best friend, I'd date her- wouldn't you?"

 "If she wasn't my best friend, I'd date her- wouldn't you?"

Hyuck trying to be slick