》8

"To be honest I'm actually so tired-" Hana spoke into the phone before she collided into a body, making her trip and fall backwards

"Ouch-"
"Oh shit I'm so sorry!"

Great.

Hana laughed awkwardly and sat up on her knees to get her phone that had clattered on the ground, just as Mark reached for it.
Their hands brushed against each other and Hana froze, looking up at him.

Mark was looking down, grabbing her phone, hair falling over his eyes as he did so and his head tilted up, eyes falling to hers.

Mark smiled warmly and stood up, holding his hand out. The girl pushed away her raging heart and placed her hand in his, letting him pull her up.
"Are you okay, you're not hurt?" Mark asked worried and Hana shook her head.

"I was looking, I'm sorry." He apologized, rubbing the back of his head and checking his watch. "I've got to go." He said, eyes falling to her before jogging off.

"Wait!"

Mark turned around and looked at the girl expectantly, waiting for what she was going to say.
Her cheeks began to heat up and her throat dry.
"I- uh, nevermind!"

Mark had a quizzical look on his face, wondering what she was trying to say.
"Are you sur-"
"Yep, have a good day!"
"Oh...you too." He replied as she began basically running away.

"Huh..." He said, but shook it off.

"So, Mark?"

Hana groaned and threw her head back as she walked alongside Jaemin to the nearest convenience store.
"Please don't, im trying to get over him."

Jaemin quirked a brow up at the girl.
"Why?"
"Because he doesn't like me back."
"He might, you never know."
"Nah Jaem, he treats me like a kid." She sighed, walking into the store.

"Maybe speak to him more, get to know him better."
"Im too awkward."
"Trust me, so he is."

"He probably thinks I'm annoying."

Jaemin rolled his eyes and landed his hands on her shoulder, bending down to look at her.
"You're not annoying, just text him casually- or I will."

"Jaemin I can't." She said shaking her head and he shrugged, snatching her phone.

Mark

Hey Mark

Oop

Anyway what you thinking about the book any ideas for the direction and how they should bond