》22

"Hey,"

"Hey,"

Hana looked up at the sound of the voice, eyes raking over him in recognition.

"Chansung, right?" She asked, not wanting to embarrass herself by getting his name wrong with confidence. The boy nodded, leaning against the counter with his hands.

"What can I get you?" The girl asked, fighting back the urge to grin and she composed herself.
"I'll get a hot chocolate and I was wondering if you were free after your shift."

Hana's cheeks reddened majorly and the girl blinked in shock.
"M-me? Oh uh..." She trailed off in pure shock, the boy in front of her intimidatingly handsome.

"Yeah, shit I'm so awkward." She mumbled to herself, apologizing to the boy. He shook his head and pointed over to a seat.
"Take your time beautiful, I'll be over there if you change your mind."

The boy walked towards a table and Hana breathed out.
"Holy shit."

"Hey," Hana had mustered up the courage finally, ending her shift and standing next to the table he sat at.

His hair was messily on his forehead, facial features perfected by the Gods and his 6 foot frame completed the look.

He was reading a book, indulging into his favourite literatures, looking up at the girl. A smile grazed his lips when he saw her awkwardly by the table.

"Hey, come take a seat."

Hana nodded, sitting herself down opposite the boy.
He took a sip from his drink, leaning back in his seat as he watched the girl yawn from her shift, pulling out her ponytail and ruffling her fluffy hair.

"So Hana, let's get to know each other?"
"Sure, I'd like that." She smiled, her fingers twirling the piece of hair behind her neck habitually.

"Tell me a bit about yourself beautiful."
"Uh, okay I'm Yang Hana, from America...I'm 20 this year."
Chansung raised a brow.
"2001?"
The girl nodded anxiously and doubts began to rise.

She was too young.
The little seeds of doubt filled her head and insecurities rose.

"I'm only a year older then," he commented, sipping at his drink.
"Are you uh, seeing anyone? Sorry if it's too straightforward I just want to make sure I'm not overstepping any boundaries."

Thoughts hm

Thoughts hm