》15

"What's got you so upset ugly?" Donghyuck asked teasingly as he frantically pressed buttons on his computer, always gaming

At Hana's lack of reply, Donghyuck with a teasing smirk spun around in his chair not expecting to see the girl with gathered tears in her eyes.

His own eyes widened and he took his hands away from the keyboard and stood up.

"What's wrong?" He asked seriously and Hana shrugged, unable to contain her tears as they fell.

"I hate feeling this way Hyuck." She cried as he enveloped her into a hug, hushing her and patting her back comfortingly.

"Because he doesn't like me back."

It was just gone past midnight when the girl sat up in Donghyuck's bed, looking to the side to see the boy sprawled out, mouth open as he snored softly.

She sighed and carefully clambered out of the bed, cautious to not wake him up when she tiptoed across the room.

The girl closed the door behind her, squinting her eyes at the sudden Hallway light and she rubbed her eyes with the back of her sleeve- slippers scuffing against the ground as she walked.

"Oh, you're awake?"

Hana's eyes fell to the couch where Mark sat, glasses on with a simple hoodie and shorts on.
He was scrolling through his phone aimlessly in the late hours of the night.

"Yeah, couldn't sleep."
Mark nodded in acknowledgement and stretched his arms out.
"Haven't you got school tomorrow, you probably should sleep...is it Hyuck? He can snore pretty loud sometimes."

Hana laughed yet it wasn't that sincere.
"You can take my bed, I'll sleep here." He offered, nodding over to his room and Hana shook her head, not wanting to cause trouble.

"No, don't worry about it- honestly!"
"But I feel bad..."
"Honestly Mark, I'm okay. You're sweet for asking though, thank you." The girl said with a smile, sitting on the couch opposite him and switching on the TV.

Ever so often her eyes would flicker over to him but she'd look away pretty quickly, feeling her cheeks heat up.

"So, uh..." He began awkwardly and Hana looked up to give him her full attention.
"Donghyuck said you've been working?"

Hana groaned and ran a hand through her hair, teasing the roots as she did so to relieve stress.

"Only to get extra money." She said vaguely and Mark let his eyes linger on her- Hana shifted uncomfortably as she felt he could practically see through her

"You're a bad liar you know?"
"I know." She whispered, fiddling with her sleeve.
Mark sighed and patted the space next to him.
"Come tell me what's on your mind."