》41

Hana made eye contact with Donghyuck when she entered the dorm, Mark and Nicole in tow as they laughed away

As she introduced herself, Her name is Lim Nicole, a year older than Mark and she's from Canada.

Great.

Maybe he likes older women-

"Hey ugly, I haven't seen you in a long time." Donghyuck said, embracing the girl into a hug and then he hummed in confusion. "You've lost weight."

Hana didn't say anything, unable to find the heart to reply and she just changed the subject- hugging all the other boys too.

She glanced at Mark who laughed away with the girl and Jisung tsked.
"He doesn't deserve your hugs anyway."
"Aw, love you Ji-"
"Because you give shit ones."

The girl threw him a glare before trudging over to one of the boys' room, when she got stopped.

"Hey, can we talk?"

Hana glanced back to see Mark standing a few metres away, leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah sure," Hana managed to stay away from the shakiness in her voice and followed Mark into his room.

"So," he began, clearing his throat and turning to face the girl that looked up at him expectantly. "Uh I just wanted to- you know- check in and see how you are?"

"Oh," she breathed out. "I'm okay I guess."
Mark studied her for a second and watched as she looked down at the ground, uncomfortably.

"Are you like uh uncomfortable around me?"

Hana's head snapped up and lips parted in shock.
"Wha- no! Wait what, no I'm not."

"I was just hoping that...I don't know like I see you are close with the other boys but then we've never really like...uh I don't-"

"I understand- I feel the same haha. I think," she began, sitting down on his bed as she recollected her thoughts. "We've known each other, what..."

"6 years."  He spoke, coming to sit down next to her, hands on the edge of the bed. Hana glanced towards him, eyes falling to his lips before she tore her gaze away to the ground.

"I don't think we've really just had a laugh together or get to know each other properly and I guess it's partly my fault."

"What," he laughed, shaking his head. "It's most definitely mine, I'm so awkward around people but I didn't know if...I don't know- if you wanted to like be my uh friend. I feel too old for the dreamies sometimes and even towards you I just feel out of place."

"You're not that old."
"I know but I feel like it sometimes." He glanced at her, chocolate brown gazing up at him. "I do regret not speaking to your properly sooner like, you're a really cool girl, you're nice to talk to."

"Shut up you dork, you're acting as if you're not the literal sweetest boy ever."
Mark's nose scrunched up at the compliment and he laughed, bumping his shoulder against hers lightly.

"Wow Han you're gonna make me blush." He joked, his sweet and cute laugh echoing around the room.

The two quickly got over the lingering 6 year awkwardness and they both spent the time of the rest of the night laughing and indulging in deep talks and shared secrets.

They both layed across the width of the bed, on top of the covers- looking up at the ceiling.

Innocent giggling and excited chattering about God knows what- they spoke for hours on end- forgetting that anyone else even existed.

Given that, the two eventually drifted off into a gentle, dream filled sleep.

A lil nice chap

What should happen ;)