》6

Hana felt like she hit a brick wall with her ability to study as she felt her frustration build up and she began banging her head against the table

Her hair fell over her which left her hidden from the fact tears began to gather.
She felt stupid, inadequate.

Hana continued to bang her head on a table until her head hit something more softer, making her pause.
"You'll get a bruise."

Hana's pulse quickened at his voice and she internally groaned at the fact he was here whilst she was having a mental breakdown.
She lifted her head, not fully but now being able to see he had put his hand between her head and the table.

She didn't say much, she only rubbed at her eyes to conceal the fact the frustration built up in tears.
Mark couldn't see her face but he retracted his hand and cleared his throat awkwardly before stepping back and rocking on his heels, eyes drawing to the clock.

Hana looked up at him and it felt like the pressure in her chest drew harder and she willed herself to look away, the emotions coming stronger with tears pricking at her eyes.

"Don't uh study too hard." He said, begining to turn around to leave.
"Yeah." She replied, voice more exhausted than usual and he glanced back at the girl but she was already up on her feet to order another cup of coffee.

Mark sighed and watched as she dragged her feet to the counter, almost like the stress was radiating off of her.
His eyes fell to the array of papers on the table.

The sound of his phone ringing bought him out of his daze.
"Hey Hyuck, oh? Yeah I'm on my way." Mark put his phone away in his pocket and took a sip of his drink as he left the café.

" Mark put his phone away in his pocket and took a sip of his drink as he left the café