》9

Mark

Mark

Oh hey Hana what's up

"He texted back, shit what do i do?" Hana jolted up, almost knocking over Jaemin's ramen whilst doing so.
"Reply?"

"No, not straight away...I'll wait like 5 minutes."
"I really don't understand you females." Jaemin muttered before putting the food in the bin and motioning for her to come.

"Fuck it."

Mark

Nothing reallyyy just with Jaemin
He said he can rap better than you
Personally, I wouldn't take that 😔

Jaemin said he can rap better than me haha
I mean the guy's good and all but you know my jopping verse has its own hour loop

Really lmaoo wow
Love that for you

I know haha
Anyway why did you text me?

Oh
Right
Yeah im at the store so could you ask the boys if they want anything

Oh okay one sec

"I think we need to go back."
"Why?" Jaemin asked, looking at the girl and she nervously smiled.

Her phone buzzed and she held it up for Jaemin to see, his eyes widening.
"You're paying."

"We're back babies!" Jaemin called out into the dorm and several pairs of feet came running into the kitchen, begining to raid the bags.
"Oh-" Hana squeaked out in surprise as she got pushed aside for the teenagers to rummage through the bags.

She stumbled back slightly, into someone. Their hands steadied her, holding her arms as her back hit him.
"Guys be careful." Mark said, shaking his head and looking down at the girl.

Hana tilted her head up and her breath hitched as he stood clearly taller than her but they were not that far away.
"You uh okay?"
"Yeah, haha sorry." She apologized as Mark steadied her to her feet and stepped back to create distance.

"Did you pay for this?" He asked pointing to the assortment of food and the girl nodded.
He felt around in his back pocket before pulling out his wallet.
"How much, I'll pay you back-"
"No, no it's okay."

Mark furrowed his brows but insisted.
"You're still young and you don't have a job yet, let me give you the money back."

Young.

The word slapped her in the face and bought her back to reality.
Of course, she's just young.

He sees her as a child, nothing more than that.
Hana averted her gaze from him and to Donghyuck who was watching them discreetly.

She was just young in Mark's eyes and it made her feel like shit.

But what could she have expected?

😬Oop