》17

"Me, with a boyfriend? Wow you're quite the joker Mark

"Me, with a boyfriend? Wow you're quite the joker Mark." Hana laughed before shaking her head humoured.

"What's so funny?" He asked curiously, his phone going off which made him pick it up to scroll through the notifications.

"Nothing... anyway shouldn't you be sleeping? Hyuck told me 127 have an early schedule."
Mark groaned and threw his head back.

"I can't sleep either and I don't really feel like going tomorrow."
"How come?"

Mark turned his head towards the girl, she looked at him curiously and he couldn't help but watch as her eyes became heavier and she began to blink to keep herself awake.

Cute

"Because, life of an idols isn't as fun as it seems kiddo."
"Hm, penny for your thoughts?" She asked tiredly, mumbling towards the end as her eyes began to close.

Mark smiled and watched as she tried to fight off the overcoming sense of sleep.
"Maybe some other time Han."

She mumbled something incoherent and before she knew it, the girl had drifted into a slumber, looking most peaceful as she slept.

Mark's eyes fell to the clock on the wall which was now at half past midnight. He really didn't want to go anywhere Tomorrow, he was way too exhausted, mentally and physically.

The grabbed his phone, slipping it into the pocket before he stood up and stretched his muscles.

Marks eyes downcasted at the girl on the sofa, being careful not to make any sudden movements when his arms hooked under her legs and head.

Her head rolled until it hit his chest and she stirred but thankfully didn't awaken, the slight sounds of her soft breaths hitting his arm.

Quietly, he moved towards the rooms with the girl in his arms- pushing open his bedroom door and shuffling over to the bed where he placed the younger girl on it gently.

Standing back up, he covered her with the covers before retreating out of the room and laying on the sofa with the thin blanket cocooning him.

Mark fell into a restless night on the sofa as the girl layed sound asleep in his bed.