》53

"You should kiss him

"You should kiss him." Donghyuck teased, wiggling his brows and Hana glared at Donghyuck, kicking him in the leg to which he yelped.

"Kiss who?" Jisung asked, entering the dorm room followed by the rest. Donghyuck shook his head, not wanting to out the two despite them being together a little under two months.

"No one." Hana quipped, clearing her throat awkwardly and averting her eyes to the TV.

"Her boyfriend who else?" Jaemin spoke, sauntering into the room and Hana gasped, sitting up.
"You knew we're dating?"

"No but now we do." Renjun smirked, winking at the girl who's lips parted in shock at her idiocy.

"Oh. Oh shit."

Hana sighed when she entered the gates of the place she avoided to come since that day.

Heavy heart and every step felt like forever but soon she reached the place where she wanted to come.

Feeling sick to her stomach when she made it, eyes burning into the cold, bleak tombstone that labelled her Mother's name.

Yang Julia

Hana could feel her throat closing up, wanting to turn around and run for the hills when she remembered every single detail.

Ranging from when the call came in about the death to her Dad leaving and her brother kicking her out.

It seemed like a distant memory but it was still so raw.

Hana collapsed to the ground on her knees, fist in the dirt.

"Mum..." She whispered, the name feeling foreign on her tongue.

She completed broke down, sobs leaving her mouth, heart wrenching cries echoing in the air and the grief painful to hear in the girls voice.

A hand on her back caused her to cry more, gasping with sobs with her head on the ground in her arms in front of her Mother's grave.

Mark didn't say anything, being there for his girlfriend as she grieved and cried out all of her pent up emotions.

It wasn't his place to say anything, rubbing her back slowly to make sure she knew she wasn't alone.

Because they had each other now- finally.