》23

Hana was at the SM building, waiting on her brother to finish

Hana was at the SM building, waiting on her brother to finish. She sat in the nearest Costa inside the building as she usually did.

Head down, frantic scribbling with her headphones blasting music, fuelling the internal race she had to finish her work.

All of a sudden, her earphone was taken out of her ear causing the girl to look in shock and half curiousity.

"Sorry for uh scaring you, I called your name but I don't think you heard."
"Oh shit, I'm sorry! I think I play my music too loud." She laughed but her smile didn't really go far.

Mark's eyes glanced at her tired ones, plastering a smile on her face that screamed fake.

"I know we don't speak much," he began, fidgeting nervously. "If you need anyone to uh like talk to uh...you can come to me?" He almost cringed at the sound.

Hana's lips upturned into a smile and she nodded at him.
"I'll take you up on that one day Mark."

Mark breathed out a laugh and adjusted his cap.
"Alright kiddo don't study too hard."

Hana watched with a heavy heart as the boy shot her a thumbs up before leaving the girl alone.

If only he knew.

"Why can't you just fuck off! You're so fucking irritating!" Seojun screamed out, throwing a bottle across the room.

Hana gasped and quickly moved away, shocked that her brother had thrown it towards her.

"Jun-"
"No, no fuck off! It's all your fault! Why the fuck did I have to watch over you, you ungrateful, ugly, fat worthless piece of shit!"

"Jun-""No, no fuck off! It's all your fault! Why the fuck did I have to watch over you, you ungrateful, ugly, fat worthless piece of shit!"

Ouch dude wtf