》4

"I stole your hoodie, hope you don't mind

"I stole your hoodie, hope you don't mind." Hana spoke as she exited Donghyuck's room, sliding her slipper clad feet across the floor lazily.

The boys turned to look at the incomer, the large hoodie fell to her thighs and the sleeves were exceptionally long for the 5'2 girl.
"Looks like a dress," Donghyuck began with a shit eating grin. "Closest I've seen you to looking like an actual girl."

Hana glared at the boy and jumped onto him, smothering her hair into his face as she sat on his lap, him spluttering and pushing her off.

"Okay sorry! Get your hair out of my face before I cough up hairballs." Donghyuck retorted before throwing the girl off of him, forgetting how light she is when she went flying to the floor.

"Ow!" She exclaimed and looked up at Donghyuck who shrugged his shoulders. Hana huffed and stayed on the ground, Jeno, Chenle and Mark sitting there as they played.

"You okay?" He asked, looking away from the game to the girl, scanning her for any injuries and Hana's breath hitched, nodding her head.
Mark nodded at her reply and turned around, continuing his game, unknown to the girl with raging emotions not far from him.

Her heart still throbbed even after he had turned away and the girl came to the harsh reality that she was nothing but a friend.

Her shoulders slumped as her eyes remained trained on the boy not far away, the light illuminating on his skin as he laughed along to something Chenle said.

A knock at the door caused the said boy to perk up and stand from the floor, walking over to the door as Hana eyed the controller he left behind, grabbing it and playing.

"Woah, you're so good." Jeno praised as the girl began dominating the game and she shrugged.
"I play with Seojun."

As she was getting into it, the warmth of a presence slid in next to her and watched as she played his game.
"Oh you're winning? You're quite good." He said, eyes trained on the screen and Hana kept her head straight, not wanting to be distracted by the boy sitting right next to her.

She could smell his cologne, the overwhelming scent and the hyper awareness of his knee brushing against hers as he shifted.

Mark turned his head, looking at her which made her turn towards him and their eyes fitted together. Hana immediately looked away, feeling self conscious and she thrusted the controller in his hand, standing up and walking over to Jaemin who was tapping away at his phone.

She sat down next to him and Renjun, leaning towards him slightly to see what he was doing.
"Cooking mama?" She laughed out, shaking her head at him but watched regardless.

Jaemin chuckled and shrugged.
"Don't act so sly."
"Huh?" Hana asked, looking up at the boy whose eyes remained on the screen.
"I know you like him." He muttered lowly, nodding over to Mark.

" He muttered lowly, nodding over to Mark