》31

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Mark's tone was rid of its usual gentle soft one and now his eyes hardened at his choreographer- gripping his fist in his palm.

He was angry, confused with rage and the pieces began to fall in place.
"What are you doing here?" Seojun asked bewildered and Mark felt the rage inside him stir.

Mark glanced back at the girl who was now behind him, hiding from her brothers sight which fuelled him further.

The boy scoffed, pushing his choreographer away, stumbling back.
"I came to take Hana away from you."

"Come on Han, let's go." Mark urged, grabbing her hand as he turned away in complete rage that he attempted to push down.
Hana swallowed down the salty tears and bit back the sobs threatening to spill.

"Don't ever come back here! You're no sister of mine you-"

Mark spun around, his hands clasping over her ears and his big, deep brown eyes stared down into her teary ones.

He blocked out the sounds of her brother's insults, the downgrading tone towards his sister and Mark offered her a smile, a small one but still a smile at that.

Hana's eyesight blurred, biting her lips as her eyes glassed over with tears and Mark wanted to go over and beat the living shit out of Seojun.

He pulled her towards the Taxi, helping her inside before he took once last glance at the brother.

She wouldn't talk on the way home, mind plagued with the obsessive thoughts of depression and her lungs felt constricted.

Mark kept glancing over at the girl, kicking himself over not knowing what to say or how to make it better.

He wanted to make it better but how? He couldn't, he didn't know her that well at the end of the day but something about her made him become slightly protective.

Maybe it was the way her lip pouted out, trembling and her eyes became bigger with tears.
Or maybe it way she had the habit of looking away during conversations and avoiding eye contact.

He wasn't too sure so he pushed them away and they soon enough arrived at the dorm.

When they walked through the door the boys were confused, why she was so distraught and why she was with Mark.

Donghyuck hurried over to the girl, instantly bombarding her with a million questions and Mark sighed, pulling his beanie off and a hand on Donghyuck's chest to stop him.

"Just give her some space."
Donghyuck was beyond concerned, confused but most of all worried when his best friend took herself wordlessly into his room- unresponsive to ant questions.

"Hey," he began softly at Donghyuck's slightly jarred open door. He stood outside it, back against the wall as he decided to check in with her.

"Are you asleep?"
There was a lack of response on the other side and Mark sighed, head on the wall.
He leant off the wall, ready to walk away but her soft voice stopped him.

"Can you...can you stay with me?"

Well well well