》30

Mark's eyes widened and he felt himself panic, sitting up straighter in alarm and he realised how much of a serious matter it had become

"It's probably better-"
"No! No, what the hell. Hana dont...I don't ugh- I'm so shit at this," he groaned frustrated, pulling at his hair.

"Listen, please don't feel that way and I know my words are no consolation but please, you have so much worth, you're worth more than ending it so soon. You're still young-"

"Why is that the only thing you see in me?" She snapped suddenly, sniffling and rubbing her cheeks rid of any tears
"Am I just a child to you?"

Mark's mouth fell open slightly, taken aback and the girl hastily grabbed her stuff, the walls closing in on her when she hurriedly left the room.

"Han- wait Hana!" Mark called out as the tear stained girl left.  "Shit," he cursed out, grabbing his wallet and her discarded phone.

The boy began running out of the building, scanning the area frantically in hopes of seeing her.

"Fuck sakes Mark, can't you do one thing right for once?" He muttered, shifting on his feet uneasily.

Maybe she went to the dorm

Mark's eyes lit up and he began hurrying towards the cars out front- giving the address and praying along the way he'd see her.

She was on her way home, walking by herself in the midst of the dark cold night- numbed as it all came crashing down on her.

She regretted telling him everything, she had made herself a fool and she despised herself further.

Mark knocked frantically on the dorm room door, panting as he waited impatiently for it to open and when it did he burst through.

"Is Hana here?"
"Hana? No why- Mark?"

Mark cursed and he ran out, heart in his throat and guilt weighting down on him when he caught the next taxi straight her her apartment.

When he got there, he looked around at the rundown area, the old looking building standing tall and he glanced at his phone for the time.

Please be here

Mark was panicking, a lot. A million thoughts ran through his head and he wished she was safe.

The sound of distant shouting, yelling echoing the air made him jump and he momentarily froze until the voice sounded familiar.

Furrowed brows and internal confusion, he began walking towards it when the voices became more distinct and he was left in shock.

The two of them were in the parking lot, his hand around her wrist as he screamed down at her. She stood there bawling her eyes out with such sorrow that made him clench his fists.

"It's all your fault! I wish you died instead you worthless whore!" He screamed out, panting angrily and raising his fist.

Hana whimpered and cowered, flinching with her eyes shut and waiting for the impact, but it never came as Mark's hand clasped the angry one.