》35

"Honey, I'm home!" The door burst open and Mark tore his eyes away from Donghyuck who gave him an expecting stare

He flinched slightly at the distraction of Hana walking in from the tense atmosphere.
"Speaking of the devil." Jisung commented with a cough.

Hana was taking her jacket off, as Mark began putting his on.
"You leaving?" Jeno asked, peering at Jaemin who was cooking.

"I leave for the states today." Mark said, patting his pockets before grabbing his phone on the side.

"Oh shit yeah." Chenle said, gasping and hurrying over to Mark and engulfing him in a hug and the older boy let out an 'oomph' at the sudden impact.

One by one the boys began to hug Mark, a rare sight to see to some people but the younger ones were definitely upset.

Jaemin patted the boy on the back.
"You better be back in one piece." He threatened and Mark's laughter bounced off the walls.
Okay okay."

Mark was stil smiling from the remains of his laugh, eyes upturned and lips pulled widely with effortless radiance.

Hana stood watching as they indulged in a group hug, chorusing their famous "yo dream!"

His eyes glanced at the girl by the door and he offered her a smile.
"Of course can't forget about you either." He spoke and Hana laughed despite her cheeks threatening to blush red.

Hana stood there awkwardly, not sure if their friendship was at the level of hugging yet but he shook his head at her obvious hesitance.

Mark took the initiative to step forward with his arms outstretched- not wanting to leave the girl out and she broke out into an uncontrollable grin.

She stepped into the warm hug, her arms going around his back as his enveloped her shoulders.

His chin brushed against the top of her head and he felt the warmth of their hug spreading across his chest.

"If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm only a phone call away." He murmured, sincerity laced his tone and Hana nodded- looking up at him but their embrace remained.

Her chin was on his chest and the boys had began to disperse, leaving the two alone and Mark looked down at the girl- his breath hitched unexpectedly when her big doe eyes smiled up at him.

"Same for you, dork." She joked, his chuckle vibrating off his chest and towards her.
"But seriously, please be safe and I know you'll do amazing!"

The two didn't realise the hug was continuing for a few minutes and it became harder to pull away but he eventually did- confused as to why he had doubts about leaving so happily.

"Right," he began, rubbing the back of his neck as they stepped apart. "I'm going to go now."
Hana nodded and stepped aside, watching as he opened the door and glanced for the last time back at the girl.

"See you soon Han."

WOAH OKAY OKAY

GUYS ITS HAPPENING