》26

Trigger warning, skip if you're easily upset by mentions of self harm etc

"Maybe I will!" She yelled back, flurry of anger and sadness shooting at her chest and the withheld emotions began to rise.

"Good! You'd be doing me a fucking favour!" He screamed back, slamming the door behind him and Hana let out a sob- one that echoed through the walls.

All it took was one cry to let the floodgates open and she wasn't sure she could even close them.
The hot salty tears dripped down her cheeks and she felt the inexplicable rage inside her.

She yelled out, throwing the picture frame closest to her at the wall and she flinched when it smashed- the once happy family broken.
The four of them used to be so close, so happy- what now?

It was just her, that's how it felt.

And it hasn't even been a year yet.
Not one year and Hana already wanted nothing to do with this earth. For what reason was she alive?

Certainly not for her, not for her brother.
Her Mother was already dead, Father left before she turned an adult and Seojun...

He was right, Hana was a burden on the young adult- becoming a guardian he didn't ask to become.

It still hurt, it hurt so much that her sobs turned into gasps- air sucking into her lungs with shaky tears and breaths that she couldn't exhale properly through her overwhelming pain.

Stumbling towards the door, entering the bathroom and attempting to calm herself down- mind heavy with dark thoughts and she tried so hard not to indulge in them.

Fat

Ugly

Die

"I-i didn't do anything." She wailed out, not understand why she felt this way, why he hated her so badly.

Was it her fault?

The girl cried and cried, cheeks burning from the tears cascading down her face and her eyes puffy, bloodshot.

Fat

Ugly

Die

She gave in, crying out and hands shaking frantically, grabbing the sharp object to imprint her untouched skin.

It was the worst decision she made because after that, she never went back.