》39

Hana's head turned so fast she thought she could have gotten whiplash and her wide eyes fell on the boy- his hand on the suitcase and unreadable eyes on the scene

Like him, the other boys were analysing the boy who was holding Hana.
The girl was utterly clueless, not knowing what the atmosphere told her and she untangled herself from Chansung.

She began to walk towards the boys but a hand on her wrist jolted her from moving, Hana turned slightly to see Chansung looking down at her with hardened eyes.

"What are you doing?"

It wasn't Hana who said it, actually it was Chansung himself and that's what took Hana off guard.
"What?" She asked confused, looking from him to the boys.

"I'm..." She trailed off, not seeing what to issue is and Donghyuck stepped forward.
"You should let go of her hand." He spoke, motioning to their hands and Chansung stared at the boy- being taller than him made him feel superior.

He didn't say anything, pulling Hana into his chest and she hit it with a slight 'oomph'.
"We were in the middle of something actually."

"Yeah we saw." Jeno muttered, clearing his throat and grabbing Chenle to clear the crowd- walking inside the building with Jaemin and Renjun in tow.

Jisung was watching wide eyed at the scene unfolding.
"You seem possessive." He blurted out before slapping a hand over his mouth and scurrying off under the intensity of Chansung's gaze.

There was an awkward silence before Hana peeled herself away from the boy but his grip remained on her wrist.
"I thought we were going to hang out today?" He said disappointed and Hana sighed.

"Chansung we did hang out today though...we can spend time together another day."
"But you'd rather hang out with them." He stated, glaring at the two boys.

Mark and Donghyuck watched unsure as the boy grabbed his hat off of Hana's head and deeply sighed before beggining to walk off.

"All because of your stupid crush."

Ohohoh come on now Chansung only because Mark is a fittie oof