》52

It had been a few weeks since Mark and Hana had became official, managing to keep it a secret from everyone but Donghyuck

The girl came home from school, kicking her shoes off and greeting the boys in the living room who paid her no mind, fighting over the game they were immersed in.

"Well hi to you to." She muttered, walking over to her room.
Bag heavy on her shoulder and eyes threatening to shut.

She closes they door behind her and jolted at the sight of her boyfriend scrolling through his phone on the bed.

"Holy shit- What are you doing here!" She exclaimed, feeling more awake now seeing Mark after him being away for a week.

Mark grinned and threw his phone on the bed before jumping off the bed and walking over to the girl.

She dropped her bag on the floor when he reached her and stepped into his open arms, head resting on his chest.

"When did you come back? You didn't even tell me- did something happen? Are you okay-"
"I'm okay babe, don't worry."

Hana's heart lurched, cheeks heating up and she could hear her pulse raising expeditiously, blood rushing to her face and shyly, she buried her head further into his chest.

His deep laugh vibrated in his chest and his grip tightened around her.
"Ah you're so cute."
"No I'm not," she grumbled and Mark leaned away slightly so he could see her face.

"Hm...yes you still are."
Hana glared at him, shoving him and she quickly slipped out of her jacket, putting it away while Mark watched her fondly.

"Did you have a good day?" He asked, throwing the phone up and catching it in between his finger and thumb without looking.
"No, I have ten hundred essays to do and not enough time to do them."
"Do you need any help?" He asked concerned at her stress.

Over the past week's Hana had been getting healthier by the day thanks to his constant reminders and sweet talk.

She shook her head and dove into the bed, tired.
"No...'m going sleep." She mumbled and turned her back to him.

A small smile pulled at his lips as he watched her knowingly, counting down in his head.

Hana huffed and groaned out of embarrassment.
"Aren't you going to cuddle me?"

Okay but

DJFDOKSKKD THEY'RE SO CUTE

sorry anyway