》38

"Chansung-"The boy tsked playfully, shaking his head

"Chansung-"
The boy tsked playfully, shaking his head.
"You know it's polite to use respectful names- it's Chansung Oppa."

Hana shot him a glare and bumped her shoulder to his arm. Chansung laughed at her adorable try to seem angry and he grabbed her hand.
"Come on, let's go grab some food." He spoke, weaving in and out of the crowds of people- hands joint.

"What do you want to eat Hana?" He asked nicely, glancing back at the girl and she hummed thoughtfully.

The girl was about to answer when her phone began to ring, cutting through the atmosphere.

"Are you going to answer it?" Chansung asked, confused as to why she wasn't checking who it was and she shook her head, beggining to walk ahead.
"It's probably not that important, let's go get food I'm starving."

The two became pretty close over the next week or two, meeting up frequently and laughing till they gained abs- not that he didn't already have them.

"You have a pretty smile you know," he began and Hana looked up caught off guard as they walked towards the SM building.

"Shut up." She mumbled, ducking her head down further into her coat to hide the blush spreading across her cheeks.

His hand came in contact with her hair, ruffling it and she gasped, flattening it down and narrowing her eyes at him.

"You're so annoying!" She exclaimed as he laughed and gave her a sarcastic saddened expression.

"I'm so hurt darling." He feigned heartbreak and winked at her to which she scoffed at- reaching up and grabbing his cap to steal.

Chansung gasped and his hands came up to his hair which he hadn't made an effort with- looking at the girl who teasingly put the hat on her own head and began running.

"Karma!" She yelled out, unable to contain her laughs as he chased behind her, the wind blowing, dancing across their skins.

The youthful sound got louder to the group of boys that had arrived at the building, coming straight from the airport to pick up Mark.

"No, slow down!" She yelled out, legs getting tired and he gained on her. Hana couldn't breathe through her excitement, thrill and she attempted to reach the doors when he grabbed her, throwing her over his shoulder.

She yelled at the sudden move and clung onto him, still laughing as her stomach aches and his chuckle vibrated through her hands that splayed on his broad back.

"Let me down, Chansung!" She exclaimed as he panted from the exhilarating run.

Chansung let her come down slightly, her arms still around his shoulders for support and his arms around his back but he still was holding her.

He pretended to let go of her and the girl gasped, clinging onto him.
"Don't do that!" She cried out and his laugh carried through the air.

"Hana?"