Part 69

Saera was burning up in heat. Her body became an uncontrollable trashing of limbs. Her mind had longs since succumbed to the sveltering need to become one with her mate. It went beyond the call of mind or body. Her soul reached out for her other half. An answering howl ripped into the night, drawing the feral gazes of one rabid vampire and an equally enraged wizard.

Saera's naked body arched up with the intensity of yearning the sounds of the wolf howls drew out of her. Her body didn't feel the whip of the belt lashing onto her skin. Or the red welts that striped across her skin from the previous lashings of that same belt. The answering howls had turned to whimpers with each flay of the belt. Making Saera's eyes water not for pains of her her own but for that her mate felt for her.

"This is killing her," cried out Darr in rising angst. "It's killing me."

"I am not letting that mutt have her Darr. I'm not letting him take her from us." Svennett huffed out tiredly, dropping the belt as he stared down at the woman he still found terribly irresistable welts and all. Something about her, something beyond reason not only drew him to her but kept him bound to her despite himself. Despite all cautionary warnings telling him to run like mad away from the bitch in heat.

Another pitiful howl rang out loud long and eerie. Darr raised his head turning it to stare into that direction.

"Let him take her."

"What?" Svennett stared at his friend, aghast.

"He can take her here. Infront of us. Complete the mating bond and put her out of her missery."

"I am not letting that mutt fuck my mate." Svennett firmed his jaw in stubborn denial.

"She's his mate now too." Darr reminded. "His mark took."

"Everyone's mark took. Yours, mine and now, the mutts. Who else? Who else are we going to have allow fuck our wife?"

"I don't know." Darr growled low, menacingly. "I only know I can't take her in pain like this." Darr reached down to strip out of his pants.

"What are you doing?"

"Look, you already tried things your way. You tried pain to block the lust that comes with the mating bond. It didn't work. I am going to try my way now."

Svennett stared back at the writhing body on the bed. "You're going to fuck her?"

"With everything I've got," nodded Darr, his voice breaking hoarse with pent up desire.

"Fucking her won't work,Darr. Not if you are the one to do it. Or me, either," he was quick to explain at Darr's glare. "You and I know what the mating bond demands of the mated pair. Our marriage bond to Saera, the bond a wizard shares with a witch, it's not natural. It's a bond formulated from studying the natural bonds of weres, of animals, of other magical creatures who soul bond with their mate. What we experienced with Saera in our marriage bond is nothing compared to what she's experiencing now in bonding to that were."

Darr shook his head refusing to listen."Either invite that bastard in to complete the bond or join me in fucking her, Svennett. I can't hold back anymore. Don't ask it of me." Darr shrugged off the restraining hand Svennett placed on his shoulder and dropped down beside the body clamouring for a hard fucking. His breath left his lungs on a shaky sigh of relief as his naked skin touched her sweat drenched one.

She seemed completely oblivious to his presence there beside her. And equally oblivious when he shifted onto his forearms bracing above her. Slowly lowering himself, sheathing into her depths. The shudder that rocked through his body was echoed by her own and when he shifted out to pump back in, she was there to meet his advance inviting him in. His thrusts in and out picked up gait rocking into her in an almost frantic motion. Striving for completion that was almost driving him out of his mind in want.

His pace was hard as it was frantic, single minded in his determination to reach completion and in his current aroused state. His arousal from seeing Saera nude body trash in want, his arousal in seeing Svennett's belt hit welts into her perfect skin, again and again, and his arousal from being inside her again at long last. It all came to a very sudden, a very frantic, jerky culmination.

Spent, Darr rolled over to his side and was unsurprised to find Svennett immediately there, taking his place. Pumping his own need into her. Svennett didn't last all that long either, but when he came undone inside Saera, his magic holding the wolves at bay, came undone with him.

It's was only a moment, in which he lost all awareness. But a moment was all it took. For the were who has dared sink his teeth into their wives neck, to return to sink a whole lot more into the apex of the thighs she held open for him.