B2P50

"For the love of the Goddess, where is she?" Prince Svennett roared out at the steaming Were. His dark gaze darkening further at the accusing glare of his mate's other mate. "Don't try to lay this on me. She left with you. In your care. Where the fuck is she?"

The growl that was his response was all animal. There was barely anything human left of the beast that claimed Saera as his. Given the wild fury the beast now breathed out at him, Svennett wouldn't put it past him for having eaten their mate whole.

"If a single strand on her head is harmed in any way...," he threatened his canine counterpart only to be rudely interrupted, by yet another mate of his mate.

"You'll what?" Taunted Darr, unexpectedly. "Marry the next bitch witch your mama waved under your nose."

At that, Svennett's gaze turned incredulous and swung about to seek out icy blue orbs that seemed to spell out his doom with no more than a glare.

"What the fuck, Darr? Whatever are you on about?"

Darr waved his hands dismissively. "Saera probably just gave the wolf the slip. Why wouldn't she, married to the mutt can't be easy." He lifted a sardonic brow at the furious wolf frothing at the mouth, eager for a snap of his teeth to land him a taste of Prince. At this point, Cade couldn't careless which Prince he sunk his teeth into, any one of them could be behind his mate's disappearance.

"It's either that or you have stolen her away...."

"Stop talking rot, Darr!"

"Is that what I'm doing?" Darr tilted his head in an odd angle. His vampire nature never more apparent then it was then. How no one saw him for what he'd become, Svennett couldn't understand. "Or is that what you're doing! Saera is missing and you're moving onto Sophie of house...."

"Fuck you, Darr!" Svennett spat out, annoyed that now he was the one frothing at the bit in his fury. "You know Sophie is my mother's choice not mine. Just as Janelle is your mother's choice not yours. We each need to do our part for our kingdom."

"I couldn't have said it better, son."

The unexpected words came from an equally unexpected source. All three whipped around to face the newcomer but the Queen of the Darklings remained unperturbed. She merely lifted a sardonic brow at her son before training equally mocking gaze on each of his friends.

"I am your mother, Svennett. Not a fool," she said into the silence. Turning to a mocking smile now that she succeeded in scaring the pants off everyone else in the room. "I gave birth to you, remember? If you have a brain in your head then I have it twofold." Her mocking smile turned to a chilling laugh but what really curdled their gut were her next choice words.

"You're not the first to tie yourself to a shunned Shore and you won't be the last."