Drunken Words, Sober Thoughts

***Elik's POV***

Remind me again why I agreed to this party.

Fucking drunk seniors, not exactly the picture of maturity.

I don't mind partying with the best of them, but this is pure mayhem.

We are going to be cleaning this shit until the next century.

I won't complain about Dek. He's mature for his age. Hell, he's mature for my age. He's the only voice of reason in this shit show.

"Baby." I hear being called out.

Whoever said that sounds needy.

"Babe, where are you?" The sound comes closer.

I tune in my hearing until I can recognize the source.

What the fuck?

As if the universe didn't think this party was enough torture, there she stands.

My fucking ex!

What is she even doing here?

I rush to her side to find out exactly that.

"Meg? What are you doing HERE?" I ask thru gritted teeth.

"Baby, I miss you." She slurs. Great. No one needs a drunk ex in their midst.

"You're drunk." I deadpan.

"And horny." She giggles. The sound takes my ear drums.

"Sounds like a personal problem." I roll my eyes. Here we go.

She wraps her arms around me. Megan trails  her hands down my chest. Quickly, she has her disgusting fingers wrapped around my package.

Am I gay? Yes! Have I always been gay? Yes!

So why an ex-girlfriend? Let's just say it was a lapse in judgement.

My parents are tolerant of my choices. With that said, they did make it known I should at least try to bat for the correct team. So, in high school I took a swing.

If I doubted my sexuality at all, which I didn't, that trial period cleared it to 20/20. Return to sender. Refund, please.

Dating a female is not only a major turn off, but kissing a girl is like kissing a cousin. Not that I would know what kissing a cousin was like, but I imagine it's awkward and detestable.

Either way, the clingy bitch is about to get a rude awakening.

I quickly detach the leach from my body before escorting her to the door.

"Let me call you a cab, you clearly aren't in your right mind." I state while dragging the drunken girl out the door.

I call her a ride and wait with her so she won't find her way back into the house.

"Elik, why are you rejecting me?" She pouts. Her lips jut out. She is making something I'm sure she thinks was puppy dog eyes.

"It's been four years Megan. Get a hold of yourself." I spit.

"I love you. I need you. I want you." She whimpers pathetically.