Paradise

***Elik's POV***

Day three in paradise.

We really didn't do much this morning or this afternoon. We decide to go to a nice bar in the evening. The girls urge us to go to a gay bar. While I am not opposed to the idea, I am not sure how Broady and Chance will accept it. They aren't homophobic but, it's definitely a case of taking the lambs into the lion's den.

Much to my surprise, they are totally on board.

So, after we get ready in our evening attire we head out.

I will tell you, we look good as fuck.

Chance is wearing black skinny jeans with rips at the knees, black combat boots. He has on a white v neck with black stripes and a black leather jacket. He totally pulls off the rockstar/bad boy vibe.

Broady went with with a similar look. He wears medium wash blue skinny jeans and light brown open tongue boots. He paired it with a camel leather jacket, a grey shirt and a matching plaid shirt tied around his hips.

I wear my black button up, sleeves rolled at the elbow. I put on my black boots and wear a dark wash jean which are ravaged with purposeful holes.

The girls all go with stilettos, ripped and tight skinny jeans.

Cherry has on a shimmery silver top that is held on by spaghetti straps and a single chain in the back. Literally her shirt is nothing more than a metallic triangle of material. She has her hair natural in all its red crowning glory. Crinkle waves are neatly framing her face.

Cali is dressed in a black strapless halter top and a half leather jacket. She paired it with large hoop earrings. She has her hair curled and cascading down her shoulders.

Zaya is rocking a corset which is blood red and boosts her breast to look like a serving platter. The shirt barely meets her jeans. It has a satin tie in the back that comes to a knot as a bow at the top of her jeans. Her hair is in her classic natural wild waves.

Yani, in all her petite glory is rocking those heels. She comes out and I think Chance is gonna have to go rub one out. She has her hair in a loose crown bun and wears a long pair of dangle earrings. Her shirt is barely a shirt. She wears an off the shoulder band tee that barely hits the bottom of her bralette. The lacy straps are visible over her shoulders.

Then there is Dek. I go to get a drink and he comes traipsing down into the kitchen.

Mother fuck!

My eyes rake down his body and the threads of my jeans threaten to release my excitement.

He wears a pair of dark wash skinny jeans with a hole at each knee. He has on dark red combat boots. A tight white v neck cotton shirt is molesting the planes of his stomach muscles. He finishes off the look with a black studded belt and a dark wash blue jean jacket, form fitting with the sleeves rolled half way between his elbows and wrists.

When my eyes scan over his face, I literally wipe my saliva with the back of my hand.

"When did this happen?" I question. I don't actually care. I'm just glad that it did.

"This?" Dek smirks with his newly acquired lip ring on full display.

"Yes, this." I remark as I kiss his lips and tap on the ring with a light flick of my fingers.

"Um, actually I have had it since I was sixteen. I remove it when your around." Dek confesses sheepishly.

"Why?" I breathe out. He obviously has no clue what that shiny piece of innocent metal is doing to me.