Scared

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Dek's POV***

"Baby. Baby. Baby." I kiss my husband in between the loving endearments.

"Yes, love?" Elik look's up from his lap top. He pushes back from his desk and I sit in his lap. My fingers play with his chocolate tendrils.

"It's almost time." I smile and peck his lips.

"We have three hours babe. You're a bit excited." Elik rubs his thumb over my hip and leans his head into my back.

"Can't we go early?" I whine. I throw in my puppy face, for good measure.

"It's an appointment. We will just be sitting in the waiting area, waiting. We can do that here." Elik cups my chin and looks over my face. His eyes light up and he brings me closer. I don't hesitate to steal my kiss.

I turn myself around in his lap and tuck my knees on the outside of his thighs. My tongue laps across the flesh on his neck.

"Distraction." Elik huskily whispers.

"Sexy." I whisper. My lips caress the shell of his ear.

Elik's hands make their way to my ass and he sprawls them out, cradling my cheeks in his cupped fingers.

"I never get any work done when you are here." Elik states, the whole time he is standing up and walking us to the couch.

He lays me down gently and falls over my body. His knees landing on either side of my hips. His fingers crawl beneath my shirt and he strokes them over my abdomen.

"Are you complaining?" I ask breathlessly, his touch making my breath catch in my throat. I put my hands on his neck and bring him closer. Our lips cut off our conversation. They mold and shape around one another. Making way for our soft moans, our lips part and slot together expertly.

My heart rate increases as thoughts of our naked bodies tangling together, fill my vision.

"Not complaining." Elik licks at my chin, his lips meeting to place kisses along my jaw bone.

"Why are we still dressed?" The question comes as I start pulling his shirt off and kissing his sculpted chest.

"Why are we still talking?" Elik delves into my mouth, sending me falling onto the couch cushions.

My fingers walk down his rib cage and unbuckle his belt. The zipper slides down and I push my hand in between his jeans and boxers. His bulge is noticeable, I massage the thick muscle over the fabric of his boxers.

Elik impatiently stands up, properly disrobing me. He takes off all his close and looks to the door to make sure it is locked.

His body lands on top of mine and he immediately goes back to kissing and caressing my flesh. After all this time, his kiss still does unspeakable things to me.

"God, baby. You set me on fire." My hands hold his traveling head as he works me over with his sinful lips.

The way his lips claim me, the soft feel of his fingers mapping out my flesh, just everything, it is incredible.

His face moves towards me, his eyes slowly taking in every feature of my own, he is memorizing me.

He leans into me, our chests rising and falling as one. He cups my face so gently, the tender caress causes a shiver to trace down my spine.

Elik kisses random marks on my flaming skin. He softly presses his lips down and sensually plucks at the skin.

He doesn't whisper a word while he traces my skin with his mouth.