Mr. Mom

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Dek's POV***

"Shhhhhh. Daddy has you. Don't worry princess." I bounce Shane up and down, while making her bottle. She is the hungrier of our babies. Every two hours, she is like an alarm clock.

Shawn sleeps longer, thankfully. He gives me the chance to take care of his sister.

"There you go, sweet pea. Drink up." I place a gentle kiss on her precious head and push the bottle to her smacking lips.

"I'm sorry." Elik comes behind me, Shawn is asleep in his arms.

"Don't be. We agreed. I'm Mr. Mom. You work. It's fine." I yawn tiredly. These first few days have worn my ass down.

"2:30 right?" Elik makes Shawn's bottle. The baby's small whimpers are all we get to inform us that he's ready to eat.

"Yeah, Dr. Salina's. First check up." I place a kiss on his lips and walk to the couch.

"Ana is coming at seven. Please get some rest. You look exhausted." Elik sits beside me and shifts Shawn so that we can be as close as possible.

"It's just taking time to get used to. Everyone helps. I promise." I smile at my husband. I love him so much. He worries too much.

"I have three of them at the office all day. Yani is still recovering. Cali has work. Cherry has school. How exactly is everyone pitching in?" Elik gives me a smirk. He knows he has me.

"Your Mom will come help. I will call her. Stop stressing." I have been trying to handle it alone. I just don't want everyone to think I can't do it.

"Stop acting like Super Dad. We all know you are capable. There is no shame in getting a nap in." Elik places Shawn in the bassinet and rushes to the coffee maker. I burp our little princess and set her down as well.

"Yes, Sir." I close my eyes and lean my head against the wall.

"If you fall asleep while holding the babies, you're going to drop one." Elik gives me a chuckle.

"I would sooner throw myself over a cliff." I yawn again and accept the coffee from his hands.

"I will see you at the appointment. Call mom. Please." Elik sweeps me into his arms and plants a breath stealing kiss on my lips, effectively awakening all the parts of me.

"Maybe I can join you in the shower." I follow behind him up the stairs.

"That's a good idea." Elik grips my hand and pulls me to the bathroom.

In record time, I have the monitor turned on and my clothes are off. I slide in and wrap my arms around his torso. I immediately start moaning as his lips devour my neck.

"I love you." Elik talks between plucking my flesh with his silk lips.

"I love you. God. Just fuck me already." My hips are rutting, my ass pulses in anticipation.

Elik pulls my legs around his waist and pins me to the shower wall. His fingers find my needy hole and he enters me. I shutter in his arms.

"Lord. I miss doing this at all hours." Elik presses inside of me. My body willingly accepts his steel member. I bounce in his hands. He pushes in slowly and rocks up until he is buried balls deep.

"Fuck. You're so hot." Elik kisses my lips hungrily. He thrusts into me while my head falls against the shower wall. I hold onto his shoulders and enjoy his pounding into my body.

"I won't last." I warn my husband. It's been too long. I'm going to lose it.

"Good." He kisses me hungrily and plows inside of me, just like I love.