Tick, Tock

***Elik's POV***

Dek is a genius. We knew that already. Hiring Broady, Chance and Zaya turned out to be the best choice ever. They are quick learners and put my New York team to shame. Time marches on like a serenade to the beat of tick, tock.

I still spend too much time away from home. I'm trying to pass off the work to the others. I really am. However, as soon as one contract is settled, a new one or even two rolls in. The money is great. But, being a house wife is beginning to look strangely inviting.

Everyone, with exception of Cali and Yani, is finishing up their semester and getting ready for their last. Cali and Yani will face their last and most stressful year in the next six months. I am so proud of all of them.

I realized one thing about Dek that is less than becoming. He is extremely moody when he is stressed out. I wish he hadn't loaded himself down with so many college courses. Trying to get him to slow down is as useful as trying to catch a speeding bullet.

He snaps easily. His attitude is short lived though. Thank God for that. I tried to help him realize that he doesn't have to do so much, but like I said, useless.

On top of his packed college schedule, Dek is trying to cram in charity projects. No one can ever question Dek's determination and drive. His motivation is on point.

This weekend we are all volunteering with Habitat for Humanity. The last few weekends we were in and out of soup kitchens, orphanages and homeless shelters. Dek has made it his personal responsibility to sow into our community. He is seriously an angel.

I wake up to the beautiful boy groggily stirring in my arms. I hold him tighter, not ready to let him go. I kiss his temple and sigh at the thought of removing ourselves from our tangled limbs.

"We have to get dressed." Dek wiggles in my arms.

"I just don't want to let go." I whine.

"Neither do I. But, homes don't build themselves." Dek laughs as he pinches my hip.

"Can we at least have a quickie?" I practically beg.

"Depends." Dek smirks.

"On?" I raise my eyebrow in interest.

Dek doesn't say anything else. Instead he slides his hand under the covers and trails his fingers up my thigh. I shutter as tingles stir goosebumps onto my flesh. He makes his way down my chest and abdomen with warm, wet kisses. I purr in content.

Dek pulls the covers back and places bites on the inside of my thighs and my cock springs to attention. Dek looks at me as he sticks his fingers in his mouth. He lets out a hum when he curves his fingers inside of his mouth. My hole puckers in anticipation.

Dek's fingers slip from his mouth and he rubs them against my opening. I let my legs fall open and grant him a look at the pink flesh that awaits his thick cock.

Dek slides a finger in and gently turns it, feeling my tight walls. He pumps slowly and I feel his second finger intrude the cinched tunnel. Dek turns his fingers and brushes my prostate. My abdominal muscles tighten and my back arches off of the bed.

Dek scissors his fingers slightly before pulling them out and I groan.

"Baby." I whine.

"Shhh." Dek whispers. He dips his head between my legs and his tongue licks slowly around my hole. My whole body warms as his tongue laps between my legs.

"God that feels good." I moan. My senses are twisted with the pleasure his hot, wet tongue creates. His hands run up and down my thighs as his face disappears into the crevice between them.