Oceans

***Dek's POV***

This morning I wake bright and early. The suns breaking rays cascading hues of tangerine, goldenrod and cerulean thru our bedroom window. Cocooned in the arms of Elik, I snuggle back into his chest and inhale his masculine scent.

My lips attach to Elik's skin as I lay soft kisses across the landscape of his hard chest. My fingers trail up and down his abdomen, memorizing the deep lines that separate the muscles, the shape of his ribs and the dip outlining his pectorals. My hand wraps around his bicep and I squeeze the bulge as I stir the sleeping lust that has not been sated in too long.

I lift myself from the comfort of the bed and throw my leg across Elik's hips. I position myself above his sleeping form as I straddle his lap. Bending forward I slide my hands into his plush honey brown hair and lift his head so I can access his neck. I run my nose across his jaw and kiss the sharp line, nipping my way to his ear.

He stirs under my assault and wraps his arm around my back, the other sliding into my boxers while he gropes my ass.

"Good morning sweetheart." He whispers in his gruff morning voice. Shivers slide up my spine and my body involuntarily trembles.

"Good morning sexy." I mewl while rocking my hips gently against his groin.

Elik runs his fingers up and down my back, then across my ribs, finally settling his fingers into my messy chocolate tendrils. He pulls my face towards his lips and captures my own in a firm embrace. I immediately reciprocate and we find ourselves in a passionate exchange. His tongue is sweeping across my bottom lip and breaks the barrier of my teeth before exploring my mouth.

Our tongues massage one another and a moan of desire escapes my throat, which is swallowed by Elik's kiss. He flips us over and hovers over my body, trailing his eyes up and down my needy body. He growls lowly as a breath taking grin seeps onto his perfect face.

"So beautiful" he whispers against my skin as he begins kissing my abs.

His tongue runs up and down my happy trail, causing my dick to harden under his touch. He slides his hands down my hips and hooks them under my Calvin Klein's and pulls them slowly down. He removes them completely and kisses the inside of the arch of my foot. His kisses work from my ankle to my thigh where he bites softly. He trails the other leg from my thigh back to the other arch. Every kiss sends tingles into my most intimate places.

"All mine." He mumbles between kisses.

The possessive tenor of his voice does all sorts of wonderful things to my body.

He sits up on his knees and connects his eyes with mine and licks his lips seductively.

He bends down and wraps his lips around the tip of my dick and licks the slit, the underside of the cap and sucks gently. My pre-cum seeps out and he moans as he laps it up. Sliding down my shaft, he traces the throbbing vein that is prominently pressing against my length. His head bobs up and down a few times and I am panting under his tongue.

Elik slides my cock from his mouth and suckles my balls and my legs are shaking in desire.

He reaches over and grabs the bottle of lube out of the nightstand and picks up my hand. He pours a generous amount of the silicone fluid onto two of my fingers and massages it up and down coating them slickly.

He moves my hand down his own ass and presses them against his hole.

"What are you doing?" I ask lowly, confused by this line of foreplay.

"Prepare me, I want to ride you." He explains.

My mind swims in the turn events. I haven't topped him and I am nervous as fuck.