Strip

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Dek's POV***

"Baby, we're going to be late." Elik reminds me. He's busy getting ready. It's quite comical.

His nerves are on edge.

They shouldn't be. I mean it's our bachelor party. We should be pre-gaming and stumbling by now.

"No we won't be. Babe, calm down. We're the guests of honor. No one is going to complain if we show up fashionably late." I chuckle when he hops around on one foot trying to zip up his boot.

"I don't want to be late. Please. Hurry." Elik throws me a pleading look.

"Alright. Chill. I just need my jacket and keys. See all better. Let's go." I reach out my hand to my gorgeous fiancée.

"You look delectable." I softly grab his chin and kiss his worried lips.

"Thanks." Elik rubs his hands up my jaw and returns my kiss.

"Now, lets get this party started." I smile and pull Elik out of our bedroom.

"Who's ready to get pirate wasted?" Broady hands us a shot of Jager and we do a cheers.

I throw back the cough syrup flavored liquor and accept the second shot without thought.

The girls swallow the second shot and we head out to the limo that awaits us.

As soon as we sit down, champagne is passed out.

"To a night no one will forget and hopefully stories we try not to remember. To our two best friends, the grooms. I hope life treats you by the measure in which you treat others. Thanks for carrying us along in this ride we call life." Chance lifts his glass and we follow suit.

"To the two sexiest mother fucking grooms in history." Broady chuckles as he swigs back his glass.

"We should slow down before we forget the limo ride." Yani giggles as she hiccups.

"No fun in that, sweetheart." Chance winks at Yani and she giggles again.

"Where are Mom and Dad?" I ask abruptly.

"Headed there to pick em up. Then Uncle Ian and Aunt Molly." Cali flashes her million watt smile at me.

"I love drunk Aunt Molly." I throw myself against the leather limo seat and smile at the moon roof.

"I love drunk Dek." Elik leans over me and climbs on my lap. Zaya hits the button on the speakers and a seductive song plays.

"I love lap dances." I wink at my stunning man as he starts gyrating his hips across my lap.

"Hey. Save some for the party." Broady chuckles.

"Shhhhh. No cock blocking the groom." I growl out .

"My bad. Fair enough." Broady starts hooting when Elik lays his arms over my neck and slowly rolls his hips in my hands.

"Have mercy." I purr.

"I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride on you baby, on you baby all night. All night. I'm gon' take care of your body. I'll be gentle don't you scream." Elik whispers the words across my lips. I am fucking reeling.

"Fuck that's hot." Cali starts dancing in her seat.

I'm so into the man in my lap. I don't even realize the limo has stopped.

"Christ, I think I just got pregnant." Aunt Molly giggles as she stumbles into the seat beside me.

"Someone had a few before she got dressed." Uncle Ian shifts Aunt Molly into his lap and places a kiss in her neck. Aunt Molly squeals like a school girl and I chuckle.