Let The Bodies Hit The Floor

***Dek's POV***

Uncle Ian showed up with Aunt Molly in tow. I'm shocked to see them. I mean, I did invite them, but this is the first time they have made it over to the house since my parents left.

I hugged him for far too long. His arms reminded me of my dad. I won't lie, it hurt. It's not all the time that I get emotional thinking about my missing loved ones. Just, sometimes, certain things trigger the deep loss that I endured.

Aunt Molly is a sweetie. I don't see her very much. She spends her time out of town on most occasions. That's just her job. I don't hold it against her. It's just a consequence of being a traveling nurse.

The party is in full swing. The alcohol is flowing smoothly. I lost count, of the amount of liquor to pass my lips, many many hours ago. People swayed and rocked in the crowds, to the beat of the loud, thumping music. Volley ball was in full throttle on the beach outside of our property. The pool was hosting drunken bodies as they fought for dominance in beer pong.

Some people passed out hours ago and some left before the alcohol had time to hit intoxicating levels. It seemed like if two left, four replaced them.

It was a fucking shit show.

Fabulous. Funtastic.

I sidle up to Elik. He is in conversation with Uncle Ian and Jamie of all people. I sway behind him before dipping under his arm and grinding my ass against his crotch. My body won't stop moving. The liquor gives my limbs a mind of their own.

Elik swoops in and places a kiss in my sweet spot, the pulse below my ear. My head tilts back and my eyes flutter. The man, himself, is pure intoxication.

I grind harder and wrap my hands around his neck, above me. He chuckles as his hand splays across my abdomen and he rolls his hips to my movements.

"Sexy." Elik purrs in my ear.

"Yes, you are." I drunkenly slur.

I turn around and face the handsome God I call mine. He captures my lips and his tongue sweeps in between them. I open and allow his sweet assault. Of course, my body immediately reacts to the intrusion.

I inch my hands into his hair and hold his face to my own. His kiss is like sugar and I want my rush. I don't unlatch our mouths as I roll my unruly body up and down his relaxed form.

"Fuck." Elik groans.

He drops his hands to my ass and we go all out, Dirty Dancing style. We start a trend. Before I can whip my head left, I see Marcus latching onto Jamie. His movements aren't elegant but, he isn't shy with the moves. His hands stay firmly on Jamie's biceps as he faces him and dances against the towering man. Jamie holds his hips and moves them in a way that they have no space between their lower bodies.

I smile. This is the whole point of the party.

Aunt Molly left hours ago. She was called for an emergency shift. I had silently prayed that her night didn't bring any casualties. I don't even want to have to associate another party with tragedy.

Chance and Yani are asleep on the pool deck. Cherry and Cali fell out on the beach before I found Elik. Broady had Zaya beside us. Her leg wrapped around his hip, his hand holding her thigh. His other hand was at the small of her back as she ground on him like a professional dancer.

Maggie is still serving those damn Long Island's, that I am sure have something to do with my blood alcohol content. Zayne is behind the bar, propped on a stool. His eyes are stuck on me and Elik. I swear I see something there, not judgement. It almost looked like approval. That could be the alcohol talking.