That Wasn't a Dream?

***Elik's POV***

Fuck! How much did I drink last night? My eyes are blood shot. My ass is beyond sore. My lips are swollen and bruised. Finger prints litter my body. Hickeys are painted across my chest, torso, collarbone and neck.

I stand in front of the mirror, bow legged, in complete shock.

What the hell happened?

I push on a few of the deeper bruises and hickeys. I hiss when I release the pressure. Dek was an animal apparently.

I slide my eyes to my right and see the little Succubus sleeping soundly.

Walking over to him, I sit beside the god in our bed. I gently nudge his shoulder. My back is so fucking sore.

"Baby." I call out.

"Mmmmm." Dek moans. His eyes stay closed but he wraps his arm around my waist.

"Baby, wake up." I urge. I lean down and nip his jaw line.

"Round two?" Dek opens one eye up and smirks at me.

"Um, NO." I shake my head and send my love a daring glare.

"Sore?" Dek asks as he sits up. Worry etches his face.

"Severely." I admit. There isn't a word created to describe the pain that emanates in the walls of my ass.

Fuck his big dick!

"I'm sorry, love. It was just so fucking sexy watching you and Broady make out." Dek chuckles.

I literally gasp.

That wasn't a dream?

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I scream into the air.

"How drunk were you, Elik?" Dek asks. Concern is everywhere in his tone.

"Drunk enough to cheat apparently." I groan as I cover my face. Shame ripples thru me.

"No. No. You didn't cheat. We both agreed to the make out sessions." Dek coos. He grabs me and pulls me down to lay beside him.

"Sessions?" I ask, reluctantly.

"Well, you made out with me. You asked me to make out with Broady. You devoured Broady like your last meal. All consensual. All approved." Dek runs his hand over my hip. I hiss again.

"Aren't you upset?" I ask incredulously.

"Not at all. Believe me. I was shocked. But, watching you two to go at it, I was completely aroused. Hence why you're so sore." Dek smiles.

"Never again." I whisper.

"That's no fun." Dek whines.

"That's not me, Dek. I can't explain the remorse I feel for putting you in that position. I was intimate with someone that wasn't you." Ugh, I groan against my hands. Embarrassment is the beaming emotion coursing thru my veins.

"Then it is me who should be apologizing." Dek sits up and cups my hands gently.

"Why?" I ask. I never look up from my own hands.

"I started it, encouraged it as well." Dek whispers.

"Baby, it's not your fault." I look up at the attractive devil who can't find a way not to smile.

"Well, I'm not upset. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed taking you afterward. You were so responsive." Dek laughs as he pulls my face into his chest.

"How will I face him?" I whine.