Last Day

***Dek's POV***

These last two weeks have been amazing.

We have visited each island and embraced nature. We parasailed, hiked the nature trails, dove from cliffs. Broady talked us into climbing  a mountain. One day I rented jet skis and we had a blast.

We went zip lining and walked thru a volcano. We spent time kayaking, horseback riding and even went on an ocean cruise. We almost did a shark dive and chickened out. I value my life and didn't think it would be funny if I pissed my pants in the ocean.

The place is altogether gorgeous.

Yesterday we suffered thru the shopping trip we promised the girls. The good news is, they actually didn't find much to buy. Hawaii May be a dreamscape of beautiful beaches. But, the shopping experience is far better in L.A.

We spent more time tasting local dishes than actually shopping. However, that didn't stop the girls from weaving in and out of every store. It was exhausting. I ended promising the ladies a shopping trip in New York. The exchange was allowing us to go back to the vacation home early.

Today is our last day in paradise. We are catching a flight in the morning. Elik already restocked the liquor for the flight home.

We are going on a helicopter tour.

As we sit thru the safety course, I look around at my family and take in their excited features. They have been with me since I was a child, aside from Elik. I am so happy I have experienced this trip with them. They make my life more enriched.

Once we are seated in the helicopter, we strap in and each of our faces are glued to the windows. We circle Kohala Island and the view is breathtaking. Lush green forest covers the ground below. Waterfalls rush over the land. The ocean looks like blue glass under our feet.

You can make out the trails that separate the green earth. Valleys made their way thru the beautiful landscape as we flew far above nature. Each site was equally beautiful. However, the waterfalls were the most serene.

Once we exited the helicopter our group left. We went home to pack and change. We left for our last adventure on this vacation. We decided to spend our last night in Hawaii at Sky Waikiki Restaurant. It has a nightclub after dark. Then the largest attraction is the rooftop.

The place is ridiculously packed. We arrive at eight for dinner. Thank god for reservations. Dinner is a delicious array of surf and turf. Chance orders octopus and I can honestly say, it is disgusting. Yani is completely grossed out by it and proceeds to fake gag with each bite Chance devours.

After dinner we go to the Karaoke room and spend time watching the brave souls. Some are pretty good and others need their hearing checked. We drink lightly so we don't end up with a hangover for the plane.

Elik watches me carefully. I don't mind. After our first bar experience, I believe we are all a little cautious. Once we make it to the rooftop we are captivated by the bustling city below. The starry night sky rests above us and city lights twinkle as far as our eyes can see.

They serve posh drinks to us and we relax on the vibrant colored couches that hug the railings of the rooftop. We spend time enjoying the highlights of our trip and talking about our future endeavors. More trips are definitely in our foreseeable future.

Although our time in the beautiful paradise is coming to an end, no sadness can be manufactured. Elik and I had a perfect trip, sans the drugging of my drink. Cali and Cherry finally took sail on our ship. Broady and Zaya are still lost in the facade that they aren't a couple. Chance and Yani agree to test the dating waters, with one another.