Moral Support

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Elik's POV***

"Yani Miscow, Elik and Decklyn Exavier." The nurse calls our names and beckons us to follow behind her. Chance walks beside Yani with tangible excitement.

"Please put on this dressing gown and take a seat." Yani grabs the gown from the nurse and goes behind the curtain to change.

The nurse comes back, asking the usual questions. She wants to know when Yani had her last period, how often, how long they had lasted. She asks about medical history and heritage.

I voice my relief when she finally leaves. "Do they want to know the size of any sexual partner as well?" I groan into my hands.

"You're nervous Dek, and it shows. Just calm down please. You're making me nervous." Yani gives me a small smile and my heart hurts that I'm causing her stress.

"We're going to do an exam, then we will get to the good stuff." The doctor comes in and her blonde hair could pass for platinum. Her pale blue eyes highlight the sun kissed tan of her skin.

"You boys can step outside. It will take only a few minutes." Chance kisses Yani sweetly and we walk out into the hallway.

"You sure about this?" I turn to Chance for confirmation.

"We aren't backing out Dek. Calm down. You will be a Daddy in no time." Chance pats my back and Elik pulls me into his chest.

"Baby, you have nothing to worry about." His lips descend and land on my head. The kiss causes all my fear to melt into puddles at his feet.

"You can come back in." The doctor waves us back through the door.

Elik and I take our seats. Chance returns to Yani's side. He picks up her delicate hand and places a kiss on her finger tips.

"Yani is an excellent choice for a surrogate. She had no history of medical issues. Her parents are relatively healthy."

"We can go ahead and start the process. I will give her some medicine to boost her egg production." The doctor turns to us and smiles knowingly.

"You two will need to give a sample. If you both will be fertilizing the eggs that is. If it's just one of you I will just need that sample." The doctor presses two cups into our hands and points at a room, off to the side.

Elik pulls me up with him and we head over to the discreet room.

"You haven't had sexual relations in the last seventy two hours, correct?" I turn my head to Chance bellowing out a large guffaw.

"I'm willing to bet they have had sex in the last two hours." My eyes blow wide and a blush creeps up my neck. I rub my hand down my neck with a sheepish grin.

"You're more potent the longer you wait. Since your young, we will take our chances. No saliva. It compromises the sample. There is lube in the room." I just shake my head and follow Elik into the room.

He closes the door quietly behind him and I give him a sultry look.

"Round two in your hand, Mr. Exavier." Elik snaps his fingers and points to my cup.

"I haven't masturbated in so long. I don't know if I can do this." I admit the truth with a whine.

"Oh, no. Let me show you how this going down." Elik walks up to me and paws my soft dick through my pants. His tongue slides down my neck and he sucks on my neck.

Instant arousal.

Elik inches his hands towards my belt and does a magic act on it, before sliding my pants past my ass.