Maybe I'm Crazy

***Dek's POV***

The morning sun shines softly in through our sheer curtains. My eyes open and there is a halo cast upon my beautiful guy's sleeping face.

Not being able to resist myself, I lean over and grab a pillow.

Elik yells loudly when the pillow crashes into his resting face.

"What the fuck, Babe?" Elik barks as I smile sweetly at him.

"Missed you." I whisper as I lean down and bite his cheek playfully.

"Is this what I can expect when we are married? Getting attacked at God awful hours of the morning?" Elik grumbles as he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me down to look at his gorgeous face.

I stare, dreamily, at his perfect features. I reach my hand up and tap it against the cheek I just bit before I pinch the exact same spot. Elik winces as he huffs out in annoyance.

"What was that? Love?" I coo, like I didn't just hit, pinch and bite my baby.

"You're crazy." Elik squeezes me against his naked chest.

"Horny." I argue.

"Oh hell no. You just assaulted me you animal." Elik playfully pushes my face away as I try to kiss his lips.

"Have it your way, fiancée." I seductively whisper as I attempt to move myself from his grasp.

"Say it again." Elik demands. His eyes close slowly. He tightens his hold on my waist.

"Fiancée." I lean down and whisper in his ear. I feel his erection grow.

"God, that sounds right." Elik announces. His hands move to my neck and he smashes our lips together. I gasp as he quickly flips us over and assaults my surprised mouth.

Elik grinds his hips into mine while he steals my air supply. His tongue dips into my open mouth and he massages the wet appendage against my own.

I grip his shoulders as I wrap my legs around his waist. Our naked bodies make contact and I purr at the connection.

Elik pulls back and smirks. I feel the flustered heat crawling up my neck and painting my face pink.

"Can I fuck you, fiancée?" Elik asks as he emphasizes his question by pressing our erections together.

"Please." I beg.

Elik reaches over and grabs the lube from our night stand. He opens the cap with his thumb and hovers it over his hand. I watch as he pours copious amounts of the silicone liquid into his hand. He smiles as he sits back on his heels and rubs his hands together.

"Is so much lube necessary?" I ask baffled. I mean he seriously could grease a cookie sheet with that shit.

Elik smiles ruefully as he wets my hole with his drenched fingers. He does a hasty job of sliding his fingers in and out skillfully. He reaches in and makes a face that has me blushing into my forearm.

"Babe, quit playing." I whine.

"I'm looking for something." Elik smirks as three fingers brush against my walls. He knows good and damn well that's no where close to my prostate.

I groan in irritation at his false expedition.

"I'm going to get up if you don't stop fucking." I grit my teeth and throw my head back when he purposefully pushes against my sweet spot.

"Oh yeah, that's where it went." Elik chuckles.

"Asshole." I roll my damn eyes.

"Awe, baby so impatient." Elik coos aggravatingly.