Animal

***Dek's POV***

The door to Elik's office slams loudly. I look over at my boyfriend and gulp audibly. I have never seen a glint in his eyes that matches the lust present. His blue eyes zero in on me, hungry, determined. He starts stalking toward me. He backs me against the wall.

My breath comes out harshly. Elik's hands land on either side of my head with a loud bang. His body presses against mine. I'm flush with the wall. My breath is rigged.

Elik nudges my head up with his chin under my jaw. I stretch my neck, granting him the access he desires. Elik slides his hand to the side of my jaw and his lips settle on my flesh.

Scorching fire licks up my skin where his lips meet my neck. He sinks his teeth into my the soft skin. The indentation sends waves of electricity down my spine. Elik's mouth marks a path down the column of my neck.

"You are mine." Elik growls.

I nod my head in agreement.

Thrills of pleasure, anticipation and a trace of fear for my dear hole, fill my mind. He is in a mindset to claim me. I want his claim. It's exhilarating.

He laps at my canvas and I, of course, play quickly into his hands. Moans rip from my throat.

"Say it, Dek. Who do you belong to?" Elik demands.

The simple command makes me shiver. My dick bounces with his authority.

"I'm yours. I belong to Elik Exavier." I whimper.

"Forever." Elik growls loudly.

"Always." I promise meekly.

When his dominance shines, I turn to puddles. My cock is leaking.

Elik's fingers dig into my hip and he bites my shoulder thru my shirt. I yelp in surprise.

He pulls his hands away and starts undressing me. He lifts my shirt off and throws it on the leather couch in his office. He bends down and kisses my stomach. His fingers unbutton my slacks. Slowly he pulls down the zipper while nibbling my sack thru both layers of my bottoms.

My shaft hardens. My legs tremble. Every shred of decency melts away. His possessive touch causes molten lava to spread thru my veins.

He slides my pants down and takes my Calvin Klein's with them. My ass is bare. My cock prominently standing at attention for its' possessor.

His knees hit the floor. His lips find my inner thighs. I feel his open mouth land on my left thigh, he sucks and licks the skin until goosebumps appear. He returns the favor to my right thigh. His tongue makes a path up my pole. Thick, hot strokes of his wet flesh taste me. I touch his head softly and dip my hips. I need him so badly.

He takes slow, claiming licks upon my manhood. As he reaches the top, his mouth opens and he sucks me in with one intake. My dick hits the back of his throat. I stare down at his head full of honey brown tresses. He worships my erection.

Jesus. This fucking man.

The bobbing of his textured hair looks like sin. Just my type of sin. He grips my thighs and spreads my legs, his finger walks across my flesh. He massages my hole and sucks me in and out deeply. My body is so excited. I have to hold back the dam.

"Elik." I moan.

He swiftly disconnects his lips from my dick. He makes record time stripping bare. His fantastic body is now exposed for my greedy eyes. I drink in his flesh. A fucking living god stands before me. My body wiggles. My hole is pulsating with anticipation.