Jesus take the Wheel

***Elik's POV***

He said yes.

Fuck!

I'm so stupidly excited. I feel like I'm floating on air.

Dek is 💯 my person. Everything about Dek is a god damn dream come true. I know he isn't perfect. Hell, neither am I. But, I can't name a single portion of his personality, body or soul that isn't worth capturing forever.

He woke me up this morning in an extremely playful mood. I groaned and put up a fight over the assault. Honestly, I loved it.

<<<<<<<<

After our shower, I hurry down the staircase and head to the kitchen. Dek is upstairs shaving and I want to make breakfast for my fiancée. People are going to get tired of hearing that word. It feels like heaven passing over my lips.

I quickly grab eggs, bacon and hash browns out of the refrigerator. I will make breakfast for everyone. I'm not an asshole. Most of them can't cook to save Christmas, so I don't mind.

I whip up eight omelets and two packs of bacon. I make up the hash browns quickly. I pour eight cups of coffee and plate our delicious meals.

Just as I am setting down the last plate, the table is filled with the grateful faces of our best friends. I hear Dek coming down the stairs and smile knowingly.

That boy is a sucker for food.

Dek smiles as he enters the dining room. He walks over and places a sweet kiss on my lips. I kiss him back with tenderness.

"Thank you love." Dek whispers as we separate.

"You're welcome baby." I kiss his forehead before pulling his chair out for him.

Dek takes his seat and I sit beside him. We begin eating and the only noise that can be heard is the moans of my starving family.

"Elik you are the best." Cherry mewls.

"Seriously, you spoil us." Chance chuckles as he pushes his plate away.

"You guys would starve if left to your own devices." I laugh.

It's true.

"What's the plan today?" Cali asks.

"Anything really." I shrug. It's Saturday, I couldn't care less what we get into.

"Wedding shopping." Zaya squeals as she claps for her grand idea.

"We haven't even discussed a date." I argue. We literally just got engaged yesterday.

"Never too soon to start." Yani brushes off my argument.

"Dek, baby, this one is on you." I pass the buck.

"Nope." Dek shakes his head while popping the p.

"What?" I ask.

"We are both getting married. You aren't making me the bride. Together or not at all." Dek smirks at his logic while he drinks from his coffee.

"You're right." I concede.

"Get used to it." Dek winks over at me.

"You two are gonna kill each other before you tie the knot." Broady laughs.

"Asshole." Zaya slaps the shit out of Broady's shoulder.

"So, lets pick a date." Cali ushers.

"Dek what season would you like to do this?" I ask.