Pillow Talk

***Elik's POV***

I'm nervous. So many firsts. I just don't want to disappoint.

He wants me. God, he somehow wants ME!

Staring into his hazel eyes, there is no doubt. The thought makes my body ache with lust and love.

My hands tremble erratically as I unbutton his jeans quickly.

Slow down I think to myself.

I begin again, slowly unbuttoning his pants, unzipping the metal manacle. I move my hand across the sculpted v of his beautiful hips. I lower my head and run my tongue down the right side of his dip, then the left, enjoying the reactions of his flesh under my tongue. He shivers, loosely running his fingers thru my hair.

My biceps shake with tiny tremors of emotion. Every trace and plane of Dek is lovely, exquisite. He is an absolute masterpiece.

My mind is so disoriented with feelings. I can't claim enough of Dek. I settle for marking my territory with love bites. I just want, so badly, to pleasure him in every way thinkable.

As I lick his happy trail, his thighs quiver, making my body yearn. I slip my hands around his waist to walk my fingers down the back of his pants. Hooking my hands into his briefs, I remove his underwear and jeans, slowly peeling them away from his skin.

He lifts his body off of the bed before pulling my jeans a little, my legs shimmy them down the rest of the way. I untangle them from my ankles before depositing them on the floor.

I put both my elbows on either side of his head and lower myself on top of him, peeking at the perfection of the creation that lays willingly beneath me.

Hand crafted by God himself, he is spectacular. No inch of his flesh is flawed. He is perfection. Dek is mine. His steel dick is a massive pillar of deliciousness that stands for me, under my touch.

I bring my lips to his in a fit of passion. Moving softly across his thick pale flesh, I kiss him. Every turn makes me more aroused. Nothing can compare to the feeling of his fingers grasping the flesh of my waist.

"So fucking luscious." I whisper against his mouth. His lips form so perfectly with my own.

His hips buck against me. Our arousal is evident in the two titanium poles that make contact with the swirls of our hips.

I sit up, my thighs grip his thighs with my straddle.

I reach down and capture both our shafts in my hand, gripping gently as I rub my hand up and down our lengths.

"God, that feels euphoric." Dek moans excitedly.

The contact of our skin to skin connection is mind blowing. Every stroke causes us both to pulse in desire.

I move down his legs and slide to the edge of the bed, dropping to the floor on my knees. My hands grip his thighs possessively. I pull his fantastic ass to the edge of the bed.

Sitting up on my knees, my tongue dips down to lick the tip of his silken member. The taste of his precum dances across my taste buds causing me to moan. My mouth shamelessly salivates.

He tastes so sweet and salty. I want to milk him empty right here and now.

Wrapping my lips around his throbbing girth, I use my tongue to draw circles down the back of his cock where the thick vein is swollen just begging for release.

My cheeks dip in with the pressure from sucking in his length.

My head turns left to right as I rock my throat around his girth, letting me meet his base without gagging.