Meet The Parents

***Elik's POV***

I groan heavily as my phone goes off, alerting me of yet another day of work.

Monday's suck.

I roll over to kiss my adorable Dek. His soft whistles escape his lips and I listen to the soothing sound. I nuzzle my nose into his neck and plant feather light kisses on his skin. His body reacts and he immediately wraps his hands in my hair. I smile into the kisses. God, this man is my fucking everything.

"Good morning light of my life." I whisper into his ear.

"Mmmmm good morning my love." Dek pulls back and his eyes land on mine. Hazel to blue. What a magnificent site.

I kiss his lips softly as I close my eyes and absorb his touch.

"Do you have class today?" I ask against his lips.

"Yeah, all day." He confirms.

"My parents want us at their house by six thirty." I announce.

"I will be ready." Dek confesses.

"Are you nervous?" I wonder aloud.

"No, not at all. Just meeting my future in-laws. No big deal, right?" Dek groans. I laugh.

"They will love you." I promise as I give him butterfly kisses against his cheek.

"You sound confident." Dek jeers.

"That is because only a dummy couldn't see you are amazing. My parents happen to be intelligent." I soothe.

"You're biased." He mumbles as he plays with the hair at the back of my neck.

"Sue me." I shrug.

"I will call Uncle Ian." Dek giggles and I feel my heart flutter.

Could he get any fucking cuter?

I smack my baby's ass lightly. "Up you go babydoll. We gotta leave the bed."

"Don't wanna." He whines.

"That's not the point." I chuckle as I pull him outta bed with me.

Dek fake coughs and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Do you need to see a doctor?" I tease.

"It's nothing a day in bed with you and making love won't cure." Dek winks and I hold back from attacking his adorable ass.

"Don't pull that shit with me. You know damn well you aren't skipping class." I chastise him jokingly.

Dek huffs and laughs as he starts getting dressed.

"It was worth a try." He kids.

"After dinner I will make it up to you." I promise as I grab his waist and kiss his lips.

Once we are ready, we go down stairs and eat the delicious waffles that Ana made for us. I set an envelope on the counter for her as she cleans up and we head out the door.

"What was that?" Dek asks.

"What?" I play dumb.

"The envelope handsome. Don't be cheeky." Dek warns me.

"A thank you to Ana. She spoils all of us. She takes care of eight instead of the three she is used to. I appreciate that." I tell him as I hold his face in my hands.

"What did you give her?" Dek asks.

"Two gift certificates to The Palm. Two spa packages. Two tickets to the opera. And a letter." I confirm.