Waiting

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Dek's POV***

"Baby. You have to get up." I groan as Elik kisses my lips softly.

"I can't." I whimper.

"What's wrong? Are you still sore?" Elik looks at me worriedly.

"I don't know. I don't feel good." I roll over and push my face into my pillow. Everything feels horrible. I sniffle as I try to hide the tears that are building behind my eyes.

"Baby? Seriously. You're scaring me." Elik tries to pull me out of the blankets, receiving a loud cry of pain from my trembling lips.

"It hurts so much." I squeeze my eyes shut, begging the heat in my abdomen to stop. I have never felt like this after sex. We hadn't even had sex for two days.

"I'm taking you to the doctor. I'm done playing. I have asked you and begged. It's been two fucking days." Elik grabs my face and hisses. He pulls his hands back as if he has touched fire.

"You're burning up. I'm calling an ambulance." I want to argue with him. I really do. But, I can't. I feel like I'm on the verge of throwing up.

I jump from the bed and fall to my knees. I scurry to the toilet and cry out. Everything hurts, it's so much fucking pain. I puke and scream as my stomach protests the jerking movement.

"BROADY! CHANCE!" Elik yells loudly. My ears hurt from the loud screech.

"I'm going to get you up. It's going to be okay. Just hold on." Elik wipes my head and kisses my forehead. I close my eyes.

"What's wrong?" I can hear them asking.

"We gotta get him down stairs. Carefully. I called 911. He's burning up. He keeps holding his stomach." Elik stands and I can feel my arms being lifted. I can't do anything but look around.

"Ow. Ow. Ow." I screech. The way their holding me is causing severe pain.

"Hand him to me." Broady grabs me in his arms and I cling to him like my life line.

"Dek. Buddy, you're on fire." Broady worries.

"I'm dying. I'm not being dramatic. I'm gonna throw up." I turn my face and get sick over the side of Broady's shoulder.

"I got it. Just get him to the living room." Ana rubs my back gently.

Broady lays me down on the couch and I shiver. My teeth chatter loudly.

"Don't worry love. They are coming." Elik wraps me in a blanket causing me to sigh.

"Their here." I can hear Cali yell. The door opens and I'm immediately faced with two paramedics.

"What's going on?" The dark haired man asks me.

"Pain. My stomach. Here." I point to the throbbing heat in my abdomen between panting the words out.

"When did this start?" The second paramedic begins taking my temp and my blood pressure.

"Two days ago. Started with a stomach ache. He has been in bed for two days." Elik whispers.

"We are taking him to the emergency department of Cedar's. Who is riding? Everyone else has to follow." The paramedics get me on a gurney and push me through my house.

"I want my husband." I whimper and reach out for Elik.

"I'm right here baby. Always right here." Elik kisses my fingertips sweetly.

A severe and debilitating fire rips through my side. I scream out in holy fucking agony. My god, this is hell. My eyes roll and darkness overwhelms me.