Crazy

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Elik's POV***

I have been on cloud nine. My baby is going to the doctor for his final release. It ends up being three weeks because he caught an infection and well that was something. His staples were removed and he ended up with stitches.

It's finally about to be over. The stitches dissolved and hopefully we can spend a little alone time with one another. We haven't went a couple days without feeling one another until now. It's fucking torture.

Yani has an ultrasound today as well so that is awesome. Her first one didn't go well. She was too early. We just had to wait on this one to see how she is progressing. Needless to say, it's been a bit hectic.

"Babe. Are you ready?" Dek comes waltzing in the room and hands me a cup of coffee. God, I love my husband.

"I'm dressed and ready. Is Yani meeting us or riding with?" I place my hand on his hip and bring him close so I can taste his sweet lips. He sets our coffee down, wraps his arms around my shoulders and plants a smoking kiss on my needy lips.

"Mmmmm, can't wait for later." I grab a handful of his sinful ass and peck his lips generously.

"Me either love. I miss you." Dek runs his fingers through the hair at the back of my neck and smiles at me. His smile is worth the world. I never want to not see it.

I grab his hand and return our coffee cups to our other hands. I lead my man down the stairs.

"They are meeting us. She's tired and wants to sleep a little longer." I nod in acceptance. We have been reading those baby books so I know this to be true.

We get in my car and drive towards the doctor office.

"How are you feeling sweetheart?" I ask hopefully.

"Great. Soreness is all but gone. The incision is looking healthy and healed. Just ready for this to finally be over." Dek smiles over at me and I return it gladly. This man is everything.

We stop in the parking lot and I rush out to help my husband. He doesn't need it but, that is neither here nor there.

We sign in and wait patiently for our names to be called.

"Exavier." We stand and follow the nurse as she does the usual triage.

The doctor congratulates Dek on a full recovery and gives us the okay to resume business as usual. Thank God. If it weren't for the baby doctor, I would be bent over in front of him the minute our feet hit the doormat. That has to wait, for now.

We head to the next appointment and go to the waiting room, to well wait.

"I didn't realize I would be this exhausted." Yani covers her hand over her mouth as a yawn escapes. I squeeze her hand and give her a grateful smile.

She is truly a blessing. We appreciate her sacrifice.

"The first trimester is tough. The second should be easier and I won't bother discussing the third." Dek lays his arm over our friend while Chance keeps her motivated to stay awake.

Yani gets called back and Chance follows. We have to wait for her usual check in before we join them in the room. We aren't trying to see her lady parts.

Eventually, Chance comes out and waves us into the room. We follow quietly, our hands intertwined. Sweat seeps into my skin, whether from me or Dek, I'm not sure. Maybe both.

I try to calm my racing heart. This will hopefully be the first time we see our child. We won't know who's DNA runs through our child's veins. We don't need to. He or she is part of both of us, even if only blood to one.