Getaway

***Elik's POV***

Oh My Fucking Lord!

Shopping with four girls.........BOOM! Bullet to my sanity.

I swear to everything that's holy, I would rather be a victim of Saw than deal with this again.

We woke at 6 am to get ready for the trip. It was absolute torture to unwrap my arms from Dek's waist. Then we rushed around like prostitutes evading their johns.

Once we FINALLY got the girls out of the house, we jumped in our new Lexus LX 570. Yeah we bought a new SUV. It holds eight!

We headed towards Beverly Center after stopping at Broady's, getting gas and eating breakfast.

We literally got to the shopping center just as the doors opened.

So, what do the girls do when they get to a shopping mall? They stop at every single shop, window shop first and then circle back around to buy the exact same clothes they looked at to begin with!

I wasn't actually upset. I just think it's redundant. Men, we buy first and complain later.

Either way, we sauntered through every store on the east side first and then sat down for lunch. Next we breezed through the west side of the mall. Then we broke away from the ladies. That was fun.

The girls headed to get their hair and nails done. We went by the barbers. Finally, we landed at a bar.

Hours later, the guys were buzzing and the ladies were primped and pampered.

"Are we almost done?" Broady whines.

"Oh, shut up!" Cali teases. Her pointer finger spins aimlessly in her long sun kissed waves.

"You won't be crying when you see our new swim suits." Zaya jars. The look on her face promises that the guys will be anything but disappointed.

"Wanna show me later?" Broady wiggles his brows, hopefully.

"Let's go!" Cherry laughs. She bounces up from her seat, swaying slightly as the evidence of the drinks that we consumed are on display for each of us to see.

We get in the SUV and head towards a nice restaurant to have dinner. Afterwards, we finally head towards the house. It is 11 pm. We have spent an entire day shopping for a trip where we will be mostly shopping.

I am absolutely exhausted. Dek mirrors the way I feel as he sluggishly makes his way back into the house with the girls haul in tow.

I'm not actually complaining, just a bit of mindless whining. We did have fun; we were all together. Also, Dek bought a bunch of new clothes. I am excited to see him both in and out of them.

In the end, we bought everything from swim suits to sunglasses. I really can't imagine what will find to purchase in Hawaii. I'm sure the girls will clear that up for me.

We head to bed immediately. Tomorrow we have to get up at 5 am to catch an 8 am flight that will last almost seven hours.

I wrap my arms around the love of my life as I quickly drift off to sleep.

"Baby" I whisper between kisses on Dek's neck.

"Too early" Dek whines. He is so not a morning person.

He has a point though. I got him up at 4 am for a shower.

"Well you can sleep for an hour if you want to forfeit our shower. A long shower. A very long and hot shower." I feign complacency.

"Would you look at the time?" Dek whistles seductively as he springs from the bed with an extra bounce in his step.

After a long shower, where we spend more time getting dirty than clean, Dek heads down the hall to wake the others. I finish up the last minute packing.

Beautiful In His Sight (BXB)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें