Home

***Elik's POV***

Home! I am almost home.

I exit the plane in a hurry.

I claim my bags and when I walk thru the gates, I see the person that is Home!

"Dek." I call out to him.

I grab his neck and crash my lips into his. I devour his sweet breath and invade his mouth with my tongue. Tears leak from my eyes as I drown in my man's luscious kiss. Fuck! I missed him.

I kiss him hungrily walking him backwards all the way to the parking lot. We take short breaths in between deep and starving kisses. We only stop to get in the Range Rover.

When we finally get seated, I yank him across the console and slam my hips into his.

He pants and moans as I grind my cock into his lap thru our jeans.

"I missed you." I growl. I missed him so fucking much. It was torture.

"I missed you baby." Dek cries softly through our kisses.

I viscously attack his crotch with my own while my hands roam across his back.

"We need to get home." Dek warns. I don't care. I have needs.

"Soon." I pant as I kiss and bite along his jaw. Hickeys begin peppering his neck.

My dick is painfully urging me for release.

I scoot the seat back and guide Dek's hip across my lap. I continuously shift him over my throbbing lap, drowning in the euphoria of having him in my hands.

"I'm gonna cum." Dek pleads.

I flip us over and unzip Dek's pants. I unsheath his hard on and wrap my lips around it.

"Fuck Elik." He mewls.

I am savage; sucking, pulling and licking his 8 inches as I coax his hot cum down my throat.

When he releases I groan in ecstasy.

I lap up every drop and swallow, feeling full from having him near me.

Dek swaps places and immediately devours my member, he gags as I thrust my 9 inch dick into his throat.

The vibrations of his approval shove me to the edge and throw me over. My hips violently shake under his tongue.

"Jesus hell." I pant. We separate quickly before this goes far past what needs to be done in exposed light.

We zip our pants in a haste. I jump into the drivers side to head home.

"I fucking love you Deklyn Jackson." I scream into the sunroof.

"I love you Elik Xavier." He laughs. I'm dramatic but, it's true.

We ride home with our hands intertwined and my heart full of love and lust.

I am planning on taking him correctly later tonight. I will never get my fill. I just got to get us home.

<<<<<<<

Most people miss their own bed when they are gone for a while. Me? I missed everything. I missed the smell of the ocean. I missed the scent of Dek. I missed his laughter and his smile. I just missed feeling alive. Dek makes me feel alive.

When we walk through the doors I feel relieved. I breathe in the scent of comfort as I relax.

Immediately, I am surrounded by our friends. I missed them too.

"Let's go get breakfast." Chance offers.

"Sounds good." Dek smiles. His hand rubs my own, reminding me of his presence.