¢нαρтєя 2 | нσѕєσк αи∂ иαмנσσи

"You must've done something wrong to get punched in the jaw," said Namjoon as he wrote in his planner while listening to Hoseok's story, "Yoongi wouldn't punch someone out of nowhere. He's nice."

"No he isn't!" Hoseok quickly denied.

Turned out Hoseok's last class of the day, was the same class as Jimin's (Yay!) and also Yoongi's(yay...). While Namjoon was busying himself, writing in his planner, Hoseok had his eyes on Jimin. Jimin laughed at something Yoongi said, while the other rolled his eyes. Hoseok could've sworn he saw a hint of smile on Yoongi's face.

Can't believe he's friends with that jerk, Hoseok thought with a scowl.

Namjoon glanced up at Hoseok, seeing his gaze locked on something, "What are you staring at?"

Hoseok quickly snapped out of it, "Nothing."

He glanced back to Jimin to see Yoongi giving him the deadliest glare. He quickly turned to Namjoon, pretending nothing happened.

"I don't get how you can use a planner. It's so much work decorating and writing everything in the pages. I just keep things to remember in my head," Hoseok said, pointing at his head.

"Well I don't trust myself remembering all these things," Namjoon gestured at the many things written in his planner, "I'm a busy man, you know."

"You ain't no man," Hoseok snorted.

The school bell rung, and school was over. Hoseok had already packed up his stuff to leave. Now, he was standing next to Namjoon, waiting for him to pack up. The other students left right away, ignoring Hoseok who just stood there. Namjoon finally picked up his bag, pulling the strap over his shoulder, "Let's go."

The two walked down the halls of the school, passing by the other students and teachers as they talked to each other. They were sadly, too busy to talk and hang out during the summer break. Namjoon was too busy with volunteering, and Hoseok was too busy with his part-time job that he recently got laid off on, because the place closed down.

Same goes for their other friends, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jin. Jin had modeling, Jungkook was home playing video games, but he sometimes hangs out with them, and Taehyung was helping his grandparents with farming.

Even during school, it was hard to hang out together. Namjoon was busy, being the star student, and having his duties as president of the student council. Jin was in college, and Jungkook and Taehyung were juniors.

"Hyungs!" Taehyung ran over to the two, throwing his arms over their shoulder as he stood in between them, "How was your summer?"

"Busy, as always," Namjoon replied.

"I lost my job," Hoseok shrugged.

"Oh yeah," Taehyung nodded, making a face that showed he was so inturigued, "You said they laid you off in the group chat. Because they're closing?"

"Yep, now I have to find a new summer job."

"It was easy to get into your last job," Namjoon assured him, "Can't be that hard the second time."

"Well. Are you guys free after school?" Taehyung asked, "Jin and Jungkook said they were free. Maybe we can all go to that fast food restaurant we used to always go to."

"I forgot my wallet at home," Hoseok turned to Namjoon with innocent eyes.

"Fine, I can pay for you," Namjoon let out a heavy sigh. He knew what Hoseok wanted even without asking.