¢н. 28 | ѕтαят

"What would you say is the worst way of transportation?" asked Taehyung.

"Boat," Hoseok answered without hesitation. "I get sea sick."

"Cartwheeling," Jungkook nodded.

Jimin raise an eyebrow at him. "Who would want to cartwheel somewhere?"

"Apparently Jungkook," Jin glanced at him.

"It breaks momentum!" Jungkook explains.

"Cars are worst," Namjoon shrugged. "People are ruthless with cars."

"You scare me sometimes," Hoseok mumbles. "That brain of yours..."

"Has an IQ of 148," Namjoon stared proudly.

Hoseok rolled his eyes at his best friend. Looking at the time, he sighed. "I gotta go, guys."

"Bye!" they waved at him.

Hoseok smiled and waved back. He went out the door of the small café where his dad was parked. He got into the car.

"Have fun?" his dad asked.

"Yeah," He nodded.

"You know," Mr. Jung began. "You're gonna be in college soon. You should work on that license, cause I won't be there to drive you everywhere."

"I'll take a bus."

"That's disgusting."

"That's amazing!" Sunmi exclaimed.

After coming back home from their walk to the gas station nearby their house. Yoongi showed the business card he got to his step-mom, his dad overhearing it from the living room.

"You sure it's not a prank?" Bogum asked. "Have you tried calling yet?"

"I wanted to tell you guys first before I call them," Yoongi glared at his dad. "I'm gonna join the company."

"You think you're good enough?" he questioned. "That company is the big three. It has idols with great visuals, amazing singing and dancing. Only the best of the best."

Yoongi was left speechless by his dad's words. He wasn't surprised that his dad was trying to bring him down, but he wasn't gonna listen. Everything his dad says, it's all bullshit.

The company, as he said before was part of the big three. Might actually be the top, because they treat their idols with care. They don't force diets, they allow dating, and they put their idols mental health and safety as their number one priority.

This was an opportunity he may never get again. He wasn't gonna let the chance slip.

"You May have never heard him sing before," Jennie spoke. "But I have, and he's damn good at it. So good that he made the crowd cheer with his voice, and earned a business card from that big company on the spot."

Yoongi smiled at his sister. "I'm gonna call them."

"You better," Sunmi grinned. "Come back after your call."

Yoongi didn't waste time in calling. He ran to his room, shutting the door and punching in the number on the business card to his phone. Pressing the call button, he waited for an answer.

"You must be the kid Daniel told us about," the lady at the front desk greeted him.

"Uh, yeah." Yoongi nodded. He was the most nervous he has ever been in so long. His hands were sweaty and clammy. He was hoping she wouldn't try to shake his hands.

"Yoongi!" Daniel greeted him. "Glad you can make it. I wanted you to meet the CEO, follow me."

Daniel lead Yoongi to the elevator, pressing the button to the next few floors. They stepped out of the elevator, walking down the halls to the CEO's office. The glass door had his name plate on it, labeled CEO KIM.

Daniel knocked on it five times.

"Come in," the voice on the other side called out.

Daniel didn't waste time in opening the door. "Here he is!" Daniel announces.

"You're Min Yoongi?" CEO Kim asked, taking his hand out for Yoongi to shake.

"My hands are sweaty," Yoongi shook his head with a small smile. "I'm nervous."

"I don't mind," CEO Kim shrugged and shook his hand.

He really does kinda look like Taehyung. Yoongi thought, taking his hand back.

"So, you wanna become an idol?"

Yoongi nodded.

"When did you decide that?"

"I just always been interested in music," Yoongi shrugged. "It's just really interesting how music can reach peoples hearts with the lyrics, the melody, their voice."

"Uh-huh," CEO Kim nodded. "So you wanna reach peoples hearts with your music?"

"If I can even make music," Yoongi scratched the back of his ear shyly.

"Don't worry," Kim said. "Under my company, you'll learn a lot more about music and yourself."

"Do I have to audition?" Yoongi asked.

Kim only shook his head. "I've already seen the video of you singing. You've got an amazing voice, as well as your rap flow. You already know why you're here, right?"

Yoongi shrugged. "I mean, kinda."

"We want another solo artist in our company," Kim said. "Not just any solo artist. You. We want you in our company."

"M-me?" asked Yoongi. "Are you sure? There's people out there who are more talented than me-"

"Min Yoongi," Kim cut him off. "I mean every word when I say we want you. So..."

He pulled out a contract. "If you want to be a solo artist under my company for the next seven years, sign this."

Yoongi stared at the paper.

"I know," Kim nodded. "It's a big decision."

"No," Yoongi shook his head. "You never gave me a pen."

"Oh, yeah right," he quickly shuffled around, looking for a pen. He finally found it, handing it to Yoongi.

"Thank you," Yoongi clicked the top, signing away.

This was the start of his career.

Author note:
I have a question for you guys, do you think I would be a top, bottom, or switch?