¢нαρтєя 18 | тнє ∂ιffєяєи¢є вєтωєєи иєє∂ αи∂ ωαит

Hoseok entered room 172 where he heard the music and dance steps of the dance team practicing. He entered, and they all looked at him.

"Hoseok!" they cheered. "You came!"

"Yeah," he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Let's introduce ourselves first," Soonyoung clapped his hands together. "You already know me, dance caption Soonyoung."

The guy next to Soonyoung was Yugyeom. Then Bora, then Yuta, then Kai. Hoseok introduced himself as well, which was useless since they already knew him. But he was nervous, don't blame him.

"So what are you guys dancing right now?" asked Hoseok.

"We were preparing for the next dance competition which will be in about 2 months from now," Kai explained.

"I hope you're a fast learner," Bora smirked at him. "But from what we've seen, I think you'll do just fine."

"I'll try," Hoseok shrugged with a small smile.

About 28 minutes later, Hoseok had already learned half the choreo. Everyone was mesmerized with his dancing, and they could tell how much of a passion dancing was for him. They knew he belonged here in the practice room, dancing to his hearts content.

After practice was over, Hoseok was out of breath. He was sweating, but he was satisfied with how the day went. He helped the other clean up the room before leaving to go home.

On his way out, he saw Jimin. He called out Jimin's name.

"Oh," Jimin smiled nervously. "Hey Hoseok."

"Hey," Hoseok smiled, but soon it faltered when he realized how much he smelled. "Oh sorry, I just got done with dance practice."

"It's fine," Jimin chuckled a bit, blushing a bit how Hoseok's shirt sticked to his chest. He quickly shook his head. "How's Yoongi?"

"I don't know," Hoseok shrugged. "He's your best friend, shouldn't you know?"

"Well, we don't really talk much. He's been hanging out with Namjoon these days.

"Oh," Hoseok nodded, feeling slightly disappointed. That's weird.

"Does he still have dinner with your family?" Jimin asked. "Do you take care of him?"

"To be honest, I haven't really talked to him much," Hoseok confessed. "But I', sure he's fine."

Jimin frowned. "You should talk to him."

"Why?" Hoseok asked.

Jimin looked at him, he wanted to say things he knew he shouldn't say. But he controlled himself. "Because you're kind of the only one he has."

Hoseok watched as Jimin left after that. Because you're kind of the only one he has. Is that true?

Jimin tried to shake away his feelings. But he just feels his heartbeat best uncontrollably, and Yoongi's voice saying I started falling for Hoseok repeat in his head like an annoying ringing. That's all he ever heard with Hoseok, and that only worsened his guilt for liking Hoseok too.

Taehyung said that Jimin should confess, but will it be worth it in the end. It's obvious that Yoongi needed Hoseok more than Jimin wanted Hoseok. There's a difference between need and want.

Yoongi needed Hoseok to be there to support him, take care of him, and teach him. Jimin wanted Hoseok because Hoseok was talented, kind, and amazing person. Also because Hoseok wanted him back.

But as he watched Hoseok and Yoongi together, he felt that what they have would be nothing like what he and Hoseok could have.

So he asked himself the question once again: confess to Hoseok, or stay out of the way of Yoongi and Hoseok?

Those weren't the only options right? What other option could he have so no one would get hurt in the end.

"There's no easy way out of it, huh?" Taehyung approached Jimin, who had been standing there for what seemed like an eternity.

"It's a tough decision," Taehyung said. "But whatever you choose, someone will get hurt in the end."

Who knew Taehyung could speak such wise words?

Taehyung approached the apartment building, feeling determined. He buzzed on the buzzer, waiting. Suddenly he heard a voice.

"Come in," Yoongi said through the apartment buzzer.

Taehyung walked inside, and went to the elevator. He pushed the button to Yoongi's floor, and he walked down the hallway. When he got there, Yoongi was already standing out the door.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I just wanted to see my best friend!" Taehyung wrapped an arm around Yoongi. "Come on, take me inside!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, opening the door for him. Taehyung went inside, settling down on the couch.

"Seriously," Yoongi placed his hands on his hips. "What are you doing here."

"It's about Hoseok," Taehyung said. "I overheard you and Namjoon that night."

"Oh my god," a Yoongi groaned. "Please, don't tell Jimin."

Taehyung frowned. Jimin already knows. He almost blurted that out, good thing he didn't.

"Of course not," Taehyung said. "Why thought? He's your best friend."

"Because Hoseok and Jimin like each other," Yoongi answered. "I'd only get in their way, just like how I get in everyone else's way."

The sad look on Yoongi's face made Taehyung regret what he said to Jimin before. About him confessing to Hoseok. That was before he saw the depressed look on Yoongi's face. But he also didn't want to see Jimin's face either.

"That's why you've been avoiding Hoseok?" Taehyung asked. "So you wouldn't get in their way?"

Yoongi nodded, he crossed his arms defensively. "Don't tell anyone else this. The only person who's knows is Namjoon."

And Jimin. Taehyung thought.

"Have you ever thought about what it'd be like to date Hoseok?"

Yoongi immediately shook his head. "I can't do that. Don't even make me think about it."

Oh he was already thinking about it. Holding Hoseok's hand, eating dinner as a couple with Hoseok's family, going on cute dates, making others uncomfortable with their public affection. He thought about it so many times, yet he couldn't stop himself. The thoughts just came to his mind, and he couldn't control it.

Yoongi slept that night, clinging on to his pillow tightly. His imagination telling him it was Hoseok he was clinging to instead of the pillow, and also telling him that Hoseok was cuddling him back.

Author note:
69 🙃